United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2009/2010 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   [EPL] Bolton 0-4 Man Utd (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1753)

rondwisan 20-03-2010 01:46 AM

[EPL] Bolton 0-4 Man Utd

[EPL] Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester United

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7716/boltonutd.png

[EPL] Bolton vs Man Utd
Minggu, 28 Maret 2010
Kick Off : 00.30 WIB
Venue : Reebok Stadium

Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester United

United harus mempertahankan performa positif untuk tetep memperjuangkan trophy EPL musim ini, dengan schedule yang relatif lebih ketat sebelum melawat ke markas Munchen (UCL) dan menjamu Chelsea minggu depannya.

Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester United, head to head

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...on_MU_head.jpg

Lucky_Cantona007 20-03-2010 03:05 AM

Re: [EPL] Bolton vs Man Utd

PERTAMAX gannnn

pasca laga ini akan ada game UCL leg 1 vs munich,, disusul weekend game di OT vs Chelsea.... lalu leg 2 vs munich....
waduh,,,, semoga ritme permainan tetap terjaga ditengah jadwal padat ini...

tetep yakin UNITED pasti menang dalam laga ini! :champ:

ronysnaja 22-03-2010 11:28 AM

gile juga jadwalnya ya, 2 hari sebelum lawan Munchen. Moga2 tetep bisa ngalain Bolton tanpa ada cidera pemain. Dan lawan Munchen bisa tetep full tim dan FIT!

Still, gw rasa 2 pertandingan ini bisa dapet hasil maksimal. alias 2 kali menang!

choliffa 22-03-2010 01:33 PM

lets hope it's not true because it's still an unofficial news.

from the dailymail:

But Wayne Rooney, who scored United's first goal, limped away from the 2-1 victory at Old Trafford with a suspected recurrence of the knee injury that made him miss the Wolves game two weeks ago.

from guardian:

Rooney, recently troubled by a knee injury, left Old Trafford with a pronounced limp.

cross my finger for Rooney's fitness.

finza_13 22-03-2010 01:51 PM

jadwal padat nih...

yg pasti game ini wajib 3 point...biar tambah jauh dari Chelsea...
selanjutnya jadwal tambah berat karena harus menghadapi partai2 penuh emosional

:siul:

idhay 22-03-2010 02:06 PM

pokokna mah si akang Rooney kudu cetak gol deui!! :D

pertemuan pertama "cuma" menang 2-1 kayak td malem..
kali ini harus menang gede ah! ayo ayo man utd.

hendiplast 23-03-2010 12:21 PM

Wayne Rooney should be fit for Manchester United's trip to Bolton

• Rooney did not show up with the injured at Carrington
• Striker had limped away from game against Liverpool

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-his-3-001.jpg

Wayne Rooney scored his 33rd goal of the season during Manchester United's win over Liverpool

Wayne Rooney scored his 33rd goal of the season during Manchester United's win over Liverpool. Photograph: Jon Super/AP

Wayne Rooney should be fit to lead Manchester United's title challenge at Bolton Wanderers this weekend, despite concerns the striker suffered an injury in the defeat of Liverpool.

The England international limped away from Old Trafford on Sunday having scored his 33rd goal of a remarkable campaign in the 2-1 victory over Rafael Benítez's team. United have not confirmed the nature of Rooney's problem but the 24-year-old, who missed the 1-0 win at Wolverhampton Wanderers this month with a knee injury, was not among those players who reported for treatment at the club's Carrington complex today.

Only United's injured contingent were expected at the training ground, with the rest of the first-team squad given the day off, and Rooney's non-appearance has eased fears that he aggravated or sustained a problem during a typically hard‑fought clash with Liverpool.

Rooney suffered inflamed tendons in a kneecap following England's friendly against Egypt on 3 March, when his 86-minute appearance at Wembley prompted Sir Alex Ferguson to suggest the striker's determination to play had contributed to the injury and subsequent absence at Molineux. Sunday marked the striker's 45th game this season, with the demands of the Premier League title race, Champions League and a World Cup to come.

Michael Owen, meanwhile, has admitted he has no chance of featuring this season but remains committed to his contract despite the frustrations of his first season in Manchester.

Owen, who suffered a detached hamstring in the Carling Cup final victory over Aston Villa, also revealed he has an option for a third season at United as part of his free transfer from Newcastle United last summer.

The 30-year-old said: "I had the operation two weeks ago, so I'm going to be on crutches for six weeks now. I'm not allowed to do anything on it for six weeks, so I am definitely out for the season. I'm just looking to next season now. And I'll be back in a United jersey.

"I've got another year left on my contract here and have the option of a third as well. I've had a great time here and I am really looking forward to being back next season."

Meanwhile, Rio Ferdinand has stressed his side's enthusiasm for the pressure of the Premier League title chase. "This is probably the best title run-in for years," said the England captain. "There are three teams in it, which makes it fantastic for the fans and the neutrals to watch."

Guardian

Oncy 23-03-2010 12:40 PM

Untung perjalanannya dekat neh meski away jd berasa main di Manchester jg meski bkn di OT... Mungkin ada baiknya SAF mencoba rotasi? Why not meski sdkt riskan namun rotasi utk setiap pemain ready to play itu penting jg dgn jadual yg akan makin padat.... Berharap Hargie bs main di Reebok, biar disaksikan sm keluarga besarnya, Obertan jg patut utk di mainkan...

otonk reddevilz 23-03-2010 12:59 PM

Rotasi...sepertinya itu yang perlu dilakukan buat menjaga kebugaran dalam partai penting mengadapi muenchen di midweek UCL...di depan mungkin berba akan kembali diturunkan..Jika Rooney dimainkan mungkin nggk full time..

Tetapi target kemenangan tetap harus menjadi rumus untuk mengamankan jalur juara musim ini.

seven7 23-03-2010 02:01 PM

sepertinya rotasi pemain harus bisa di kedepankan...
berba yg udah seminggu lebih istirahat, scholes , obertan dan rafael bisa coba dimainkan..
mudah2an hargie bisa di mainkan walau cuma sebagai pemain pengganti, untuk menambah motivasi dia...
3 point wajib diambil, untuk lebih memantapkan posisi di liga.