United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Ex United (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Juan Manuel Mata García (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5713)

troy andreas 22-01-2014 05:16 AM

Juan Manuel Mata García

Quote:

Full name: Juan Manuel Mata García
Date of birth: 28 April 1988 (age 25)
Place of birth: Ocón de Villafranca, Burgos, Spain
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position: Attacking midfielder

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BedQDGGIEAERDcU.jpg

Juan Mata Skill against Albiol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi (Post 554549)
Welcome to Old Trafford !

Reds agree deal for Mata

http://www.manutd.com/sitecore/shell...,161,4928,2927

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Chelsea Football Club for the transfer of Juan Mata for a club-record fee. The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.

A further announcement will be made in due course.

Source : http://www.manutd.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsbusby (Post 554665)

troy andreas 22-01-2014 05:20 AM

Re: SAGA transfer: Juan Manuel Mata García

Trus RvP gimana dong om Nev? :D

Juan Mata to Manchester United: Gary Neville not sure he fits philosophy

Quote:

Gary Neville is not convinced that Juan Mata would be the right fit for Manchester United.

Tuesday's newspapers are linking David Moyes with a £37million bid for the out-of-favour Chelsea player, who was left on the bench for the Blues' 3-1 victory over the champions at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Neville insists United, who sit seventh in the Premier League, would benefit by bringing in new blood in January and can see the benefits of bringing in a big name before the transfer window closes.

But the former United full-back does not think Spain international Mata would slot comfortably into the current team.

"That's a lot of money, 37 million quid, but they need a signing," Neville said on Monday Night Football.

"Does he fit with what I would call the typical philosophy of Manchester United? I would say no.

"The first question, I think, is where are you going to play? Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie are up top if they are fit so where are you going to play him? Are you going to play him off the left or off the right?

"We've seen Kagawa play off the left, we saw Kleberson play at times off the left, we've seen Veron at Manchester United move to the left because you can't play central midfield.

"Maybe they have to change the philosophy and maybe that's what David Moyes is thinking. Maybe he wants to play narrow wide players and maybe a three in midfield.

"They would have to change to accommodate Juan Mata in the way they normally play. They normally play with wide players. Sometimes they tuck in, but generally they have wide players and the thing for me is where is he going to play?

"He's obviously a fantastic football player, there's no doubt about that, but one thing it does do, I suppose, is that David Moyes, Manchester United and Ed Woodward need to sign a big player.

"They need to make a noise and if they get him in it will attract potentially other players - and they need three or four players.

"What it could be is the start of something to lead to other things, but typically I wouldn't say he fits."

HTML Code:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/29326/9126174/juan-mata-to-manchester-united-gary-neville-not-sure-he-fits-philosophy

fredrian.seven 22-01-2014 07:29 AM

Mo maen dimana ntar ya? Menarik dilihat. Apa Moyes merencanakan merubah gaya maen ya? Yang jelas kalaupun jadi winger dia harusnya free role, nggak kayak Vale yang suka ngetem di sayap.

Tp yang jelas harganya bikin mata sakit. 37jt pound buat pemaen yang dipinggirkan.:hammer:

ferly_Liemz 22-01-2014 07:29 AM

Ini saga nya di mana ya? X_x

Lgpl ada benernya apa kata neville,kl united beli mata ya harus rubah filosofi permainan nya drpd di rusak karier nya ky kagawa,ando,kleberson bahkan veron...

LUKIwae 22-01-2014 08:40 AM

kalau Januzaj-Kagawa/Rooney-Mata mainnya free role semua gmn om? tiga-tiganya kan bagus dlm tukar posisi & umpan 1-2?

filosofi pake sayap/cutting inside dirubah jd kaya' chelsea? 3playmaker/destroyer? #CMIIW

fredrian.seven 22-01-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKIwae (Post 553750)
kalau Januzaj-Kagawa/Rooney-Mata mainnya free role semua gmn om? tiga-tiganya kan bagus dlm tukar posisi & umpan 1-2?

filosofi pake sayap/cutting inside dirubah jd kaya' chelsea? 3playmaker/destroyer? #CMIIW

Ya bisa sih,hanya itu berarti merubah gaya maen United. Menurutku sih susah, United dah mungkin 1/4 abad maen dengan 4-4-2 (mungkin sedikit variasi). Wajarnya sih klo merubah gaya maen musti nunggu pre-season. Entah juga klo misalnya Moyes bisa.

tukang-las 22-01-2014 08:58 AM

paling masuk akal bikin tridente aja kaya era rooney-cr7-tevez

tapi kendalanya rooney dan mata sama2 main di kiri

zudomiriku 22-01-2014 09:13 AM

Blues Must Keep Juan Mata Away from Manchester United

Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea marked a change in approach for the club and that's made it difficult for Juan Mata to secure regular playing time.

While that could lead to his exit as he seeks starts to make his World Cup case, the Blues shouldn't move him to Manchester United.

Ben Smith of the BBC reports no official bid has been made by United for the talented midfielder, but the ailing champions aren't ruling one out. He's emerged as a target as David Moyes tries to revitalize his stagnant roster:

Quote:

Senior figures at Old Trafford have told the BBC that United have not made a bid for the player. However it is understood that the Spanish international midfielder is a target as Moyes seeks to bring in new faces to freshen up his struggling team.
Former United captain Gary Neville said on Sky Sports he doesn't think Mata would be the greatest fit based on what United has historically done, but what should worry Chelsea is the fact a move for Mata could signal something bigger at Old Trafford:

Quote:

He's obviously a fantastic football player, there's no doubt about that, but one thing it does do, I suppose, is that David Moyes, Manchester United and Ed Woodward need to sign a big player.

They need to make a noise and if they get him in it will attract potentially other players—and they need three or four players.

What it could be is the start of something to lead to other things, but typically I wouldn't say he fits.

Chelsea should look at two situations from this season as a warning before even considering any bid for Mata from United or any other top Premier League club.

The first is the impact Mesut Ozil had on Arsenal. Gunners manager Arsene Wenger was under a lot of pressure to make a move to bolster his squad, but instead of wasting transfer funds on second-rate options, he waited for the right opportunity and pounced for Ozil.

It was a terrific coup. The German midfielder instantly improved the Arsenal attack, helping transform the squad from fringe contenders into legitimate title hopefuls as they sit atop the Premier League table through 22 matches.

That's not to say Mata is on the same level as Ozil. While he did tally 20 goals and 35 assists across all competitions for the Blues last season, he isn't as complete of a midfielder as the Arsenal star. But he is a very strong attacking option with plenty of creativity, which United have lacked.

What Chelsea should see is that one player can change the entire outlook for a club. Ozil represented exactly the type of player Arsenal needed and his arrival was a huge boost.

That leads right into the second situation the Blues should learn from, which is letting Romelu Lukaku head out on loan to Everton.

It's no secret the Toffees' biggest problem in recent seasons was the lack of a reliable striker to headline the attack. They were solid everywhere else, but without someone atop the formation to finish the chances, they remained a non-threat.

Suddenly, with Lukaku building off his success with West Brom last season, Everton have become the toughest team to beat in the league with just 2 losses in 22 matches. They are also within striking distance on the top three, in large part because the striker has nine goals in 18 EPL appearances.

Chelsea didn't have a clear path to playing time for the Belgian with Samuel Eto'o and Fernando Torres in the mix. Yet, by sending him to Everton, they created an extra contender for a Champions League berth that probably wouldn't have otherwise existed.

Both of those cases, Ozil providing a noticeable boost to Arsenal and Chelsea watching Lukaku help Everton remain in contention, serve as cautionary tales if Manchester United do come calling about Mata during the winter window.

As Ian Darke of ESPN points out, it could be a sign Chelsea don't view United as a threat this season, but that doesn't eliminate the risk.

Quote:

If Juan Mata moves to Man Utd for £37m ($56m) as suggested, a sign that Chelsea don't see Utd as any threat to them this year with 12pt lead

— Ian Darke (@IanDarke) January 20, 2014

It's understandable the Spanish midfielder might want to join a club where he'd have a chance to make a bigger impact. The competition for World Cup spots for the defending champions is fierce and spending a lot of time on the sidelines isn't going to do him any good.

At the same time, Chelsea don't want to provide the spark that could help Manchester United turn things around after a sluggish start to the Moyes era. If Mata is going to move on, they should do everything in their power to make sure it's not to a direct rival.

Otherwise, it's a transfer that could come back to haunt them in the end, whether it be this season or beyond.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1931246-chelsea-transfer-news-blues-must-keep-juan-mata-away-from-manchester-united

zudomiriku 22-01-2014 11:36 AM

Signing Juan Mata This January Will Not Save Manchester United's Season

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...crop_north.jpg

Should Chelsea be prepared to sell, Manchester United won't get a better option than Juan Mata in this transfer window. He's a fantastic player, and United have been lacking a central playmaker for years now.

United's midfield has not been good this season. There's not enough creativity coming from central of wide positions, with the wingers also failing to deliver. Mata would add to that, and the deal makes perfect sense for both United and Chelsea.

For some reason, Mata does not appear to be in Jose Mourinho's plans. There's the suggestion he's not wanted at Chelsea, and the club have the chance to make as much as £40 million by selling him. That money would help recoup some of the fees they've paid on other players; it could also go towards signing somebody else.

United should do all they can to get Mata—even if it means paying a little more than they should, which is highly likely given their desperation. It's very hard to make big deals in January, and Mata is perhaps the one top-class player David Moyes could get in this window.

Even if the deal came off, however, I don't think signing Mata alone would be enough to get United into the top four. Moyes needs three or four players to have a shot at that.

Looking at the squads competing for fourth spot—behind Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal—I think Tottenham could be the strongest on paper. Liverpool's squad isn't six points better than United's, and Everton's isn't five points better. That tells me United are underachieving.

Some players might think twice about signing for United now. There's more money elsewhere, and United can't guarantee Champions League football next season. That was a big problem at Liverpool and something they've struggled with.

When I joined Liverpool, in 1999, they might not have been in the Champions League, but there was a real sense the club was moving in the right direction. Gerard Houllier had a vision, had made six or seven new signings, and I fully believed in the cause.

Will players feel the same about United right now? Possibly not. And that could make it very hard for Moyes to attract the players he wants—be it this January or in the summer window. All the more reason to go bold for Mata while he has the chance.

As for Wayne Rooney, that's a separate issue. I don't think Mata signing from Chelsea will have an impact on Rooney potentially joining Mourinho next season. Each transfer stands alone.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1931094-signing-juan-mata-this-january-will-not-save-manchester-uniteds-season

fredrian.seven 22-01-2014 11:46 AM

Harusnya sih Chelsea "ngasih" Mata. Chelsea jg bakal dapet manfaat klo United bisa bangkit klo Mata gabung. Chelsea udah 2x ketemu musim ini jadi nggak akan kena efek langsung. Beda dengan rival Chelsea. Setidaknya bisa nahan laju mereka klo United bener bisa bangkit. :D

zudomiriku 22-01-2014 02:55 PM

Mata closing in on United move with Moyes set to tie up deal for £37m Chelsea star

* Mata set to become Manchester United's record transfer
* Spaniard hasn't played since being substituted at Southampton on Jan 1
* Moyes hoping to complete £37million deal before this end of this week
* Mourinho understood to have accepted Mata's wish for first-team football

Manchester United are confident of landing Juan Mata from Chelsea in a £37million deal by the end of the week.

Talks regarding the 25-year-old Spain midfielder are so far advanced that Mata is convinced he will have a medical before the weekend.

And although United are treating the deal with extreme caution after their failure to land a string of big names last summer, manager David Moyes believes the move is close to being concluded.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...86_634x423.jpg
Can't believe it: Juan Mata is determined to leave Chelsea to increase his playing time

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...25_634x408.jpg
United we stand: Manchester United manager David Moyes would love to tie up a deal for the Spanish playmaker

Mata is determined to leave Chelsea after becoming frustrated with his failure to impress Jose Mourinho this season.

United, who are six points off fourth place in the Barclays Premier League, are under financial pressure to qualify for the Champions League.

And although the transfer fee is a huge increase on the £23.5m Chelsea paid Valencia in 2011, Moyes is keen to land a big signing in the transfer window.

Mata is determined to push through the move and Mourinho is understood to have accepted that he wants to leave in search of first-team football.

The midfielder has concerns about his inclusion in Spain’s World Cup squad this summer if he is not playing regularly for his club side and Moyes will give him that opportunity as he starts building a team for the future.

United are treading carefully only because Moyes and his chief executive Ed Woodward failed to sign the likes of Thiago Alcantara and Cesc Fabregas during the summer.

But this time they have been given all the encouragement they need that Mata wants to leave Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea’s Player of the Year for the past two seasons has not featured in the club’s last three games. After he stormed off at Southampton on New Year’s Day, Mourinho admitted he would listen to offers, prompting United to make their move.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2543542/Mata-closing-United-Moyes-set-tie-deal-37m-Chelsea-star.html

zudomiriku 22-01-2014 04:47 PM

Mourinho's workrate demands forces the creative Juan to walk away to United

In the minutes after Chelsea’s 3-0 victory at Southampton on New Year’s Day, Jose Mourinho dropped a massive hint about the future of Juan Mata.

‘I don’t want him to go, that is my opinion and that is my wish — but my door is open,’ said Chelsea’s manager.

Mata, frustrated by his lack of first-team opportunities under this demanding coach, is about to walk through it one final time.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...98_634x391.jpg
Seeing the back of him: Juan Mata is on the verge of joining Manchester United after a lack of opportunities

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...69_634x398.jpg
Out in the cold: Mata hasn't played form Chelsea since the 3-0 win at Southampton on New Year's Day

The Chelsea winger has had enough, and the allure of Manchester United is simply too strong. He is Old Trafford bound.

There is sympathy for Mata among Chelsea’s squad, particularly after two successive player-of-the-year awards. He is popular around the place.
Mata is a bright boy, an intelligent player with or without the ball at his feet, and his loss will be felt in the dressing room.

What is undeniable is that Chelsea’s manager made the right call.

When Mourinho returned to the club in July, he believed everything revolved around the man with the magic left boot. He wanted to change that, to promote a team ethic as he began to restructure the club.

When it comes to the crunch, Mata is not a first-choice player under Mourinho: the manager prefers Eden Hazard, Oscar and Willian in the roles behind his main striker. That much was made clear after Mata finally snapped when he was substituted in the 53rd minute of the clash at Southampton on January 1.

He ignored Mourinho as he stormed off the field and then lashed out at a plastic chair in the technical area when he was replaced by Oscar. Team-mates had to calm him down.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...80_306x419.jpg

After Oscar made two and scored one in Chelsea’s 3-0 victory, Mourinho admitted some of his players were worried about their World Cup ambitions.

Mata is one of them, fearful that a prolonged absence from Chelsea’s starting line-up will hinder his inclusion in Vicente del Bosque’s Spain squad this summer.

The Spaniard has not played since, overlooked for an FA Cup tie at Derby, plus Premier League fixtures at Hull and at home to United. It is agony for him.

The lure of United remains strong and the guarantee of first-team football is pulling him towards Old Trafford.

Mourinho’s teams depend on work rate, something that shocked Willian when he was stolen from under the noses of Tottenham in the summer.

Tracking back was anathema to Willian and yet there is no alternative under Mourinho. Mata knows that.

He has tried to develop his game, but he is at his best when the ball is at his feet. At United the intention is to thread the ball in to him at every opportunity and to use his unique gifts when he is in possession.

This is a big call by Mourinho, a bold decision that only a manager with his confidence could make.

For Mata, it’s a fresh start.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2543633/Jose-Mourinhos-work-rate-demands-forces-creative-Juan-Mata-walk-away-Manchester-United.html

theater of dream 22-01-2014 06:37 PM

Wah Mata...
Lumayan juga buat variasi formasi United klo tanpa winger murni..
Mata bisa main dikanan ato kiri sebagai wide midfielder..

-------------- Persie---------------
Januzaj-kags/roo--Mata

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Zee de Wazza 22-01-2014 06:43 PM

Well seandainya United jadi rekrut Mata, hmmm berarti United kudu buang formasi usang 4-4-2 classic, kudu buang para winger. Mending pake 4-2-3-1 dimana pake double pivot dan 3 gelandang serang dan lone striker. Tridente Kagawa - Rooney - Mata plus van Persie di depan bakalan keren tuh di jaman sepakbola modern sekarang ini imho. :-?

theater of dream 22-01-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee de Wazza (Post 553880)
Well seandainya United jadi rekrut Mata, hmmm berarti United kudu buang formasi usang 4-4-2 classic, kudu buang para winger. Mending pake 4-2-3-1 dimana pake double pivot dan 3 gelandang serang dan lone striker. Tridente Kagawa - Rooney - Mata plus van Persie di depan bakalan keren tuh di jaman sepakbola modern sekarang ini imho. :-?

Klo menurut gw ngga harus dibuang, stuasional aja tergantung kondisi pemain yang fit ato tergantung lawan..

Zee de Wazza 23-01-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theater of dream (Post 553892)
Klo menurut gw ngga harus dibuang, stuasional aja tergantung kondisi pemain yang fit ato tergantung lawan..

kalo situasional malah bikin bingung skuad om, pola maen berubah-ubah ga punya pakem tetap, efeknya ya inkonsistensi imho aja sih

theater of dream 23-01-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee de Wazza (Post 553942)
kalo situasional malah bikin bingung skuad om, pola maen berubah-ubah ga punya pakem tetap, efeknya ya inkonsistensi imho aja sih

Gak lah..
Zaman CR, Tevez dlu fergie juga kadang pake formasi 4-3-3 false 9..
Rooney, Tevez, CR adalah 3 pemain depan yg berdiri sejajar..

Redsbusby 23-01-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 553740)
Mo maen dimana ntar ya? Menarik dilihat. Apa Moyes merencanakan merubah gaya maen ya? Yang jelas kalaupun jadi winger dia harusnya free role, nggak kayak Vale yang suka ngetem di sayap.

Tp yang jelas harganya bikin mata sakit. 37jt pound buat pemaen yang dipinggirkan.:hammer:

Menarik banget ini kelanjutannya, kalo Mata masuk, memang yg paling ditunggu adalah kombinasi pemain spt apa yg bakal diterapin Moyes. Yang pasti, sulit untuk ngga berpikir 4 besar cukup dgn ngebayangin kombinasi Mata-Rooney-Januzaj dibelakang Van Persie dan didepan Carrick-Fletcher :x

troy andreas 23-01-2014 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferly_Liemz (Post 553741)
Ini saga nya di mana ya? X_x

Lgpl ada benernya apa kata neville,kl united beli mata ya harus rubah filosofi permainan nya drpd di rusak karier nya ky kagawa,ando,kleberson bahkan veron...

Om koko harus banyak main ke media- media luar sana deh kaya Zudo. :))
Saganya sudah berlangsung hampir 2 minggu, di cafe merah malah threadnya sudah panjang banget. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKIwae (Post 553750)

Semua pemain yang om sebutkan semuanya kuat kedua kakinya, jadi variasi serangan bisa jadi kaya, tergantung keputusan Moyes nanti. Mnrt ane juga nantinya formasi United gak akan terpaku di 4-4-2 mati serangan dari winger terus kalau doi beneran datang kaya postingan om Zee ini.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee de Wazza (Post 553880)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theater of dream (Post 553948)
Gak lah..
Zaman CR, Tevez dlu fergie juga kadang pake formasi 4-3-3 false 9..
Rooney, Tevez, CR adalah 3 pemain depan yg berdiri sejajar..

Yang membedakan waktu itu 3 midfilder yang menopang jauh berbeda dengan Midfilder yang ada sekarang. Scholes gak tergantikan, kecuali kita kedatangan Iniesta/Xavi/ Pirlo/ Yaya mungkin kekuatan tim akan bertambah signifikan.

troy andreas 23-01-2014 02:34 AM

Yang terbaru info dari jurnalis senior Bleacher sport & Skysport.

@GuillemBalague: All agreed. Juan Mata will be a Manchester United player. 45 million euros. All will be announced very soon.

fredrian.seven 23-01-2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 553957)
Yang terbaru info dari jurnalis senior Bleacher sport & Skysport.

@GuillemBalague: All agreed. Juan Mata will be a Manchester United player. 45 million euros. All will be announced very soon.

Sih kaget sama harganya... Chelsea mulai jago bisnis. Mata beli 25jt - (klo bener) jual 37jt, De Buyrne beli 8jt - jual 17jt. Blom bejibun pemaen yang lagi dipinjemin yang tampaknya bisa mbentuk 1 skuad sendiri. Beli murah, pinjemin, matang panggil, nggak cocok jual mahal.

troy andreas 23-01-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 553961)
Sih kaget sama harganya... Chelsea mulai jago bisnis. Mata beli 25jt - (klo bener) jual 37jt, De Buyrne beli 8jt - jual 17jt. Blom bejibun pemaen yang lagi dipinjemin yang tampaknya bisa mbentuk 1 skuad sendiri. Beli murah, pinjemin, matang panggil, nggak cocok jual mahal.

Betul! Jadi penasaran dengan orang yang ngurus transfer Chelsea sekarang.

Btw media sono, Telegraph, ESPN bahkan running text Bein sport sudah mengkonfirmasi kepindahan Mata, katanya kamis waktu setempat akan medical check up. Rumor gajinya 140rb pounds per pekan.

troy andreas 23-01-2014 06:02 AM

Walaupun Mata pindah ke United, IMO gak akan banyak perubahan dilapangan selama Moyes gak ganti strategi. Tapi semoga ane salah.

Trus kalau Mata jadi pindah, trus Rooney juga pindah, yahh sama juga boong. X_X

fredrian.seven 23-01-2014 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 553991)
Walaupun Mata pindah ke United, IMO gak akan banyak perubahan dilapangan selama Moyes gak ganti strategi. Semoga ane salah.

Mata nggak akan cocok sama taktik dan skema maen Moyes saat ini. Pemaen seperti Kagawa aja (yang mirip2 Mata) bisa kesulitan nyesuaikan diri. Dari jaman Fergie sering iri sama fleksibilitas pelatih2 lainnya,sedangkan United masih dengan 4-4-2 (-1-1 sebagai alternatif pengganti 2). Moga Moyes juga bisa fleksibel.

troy andreas 23-01-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrian.seven (Post 553992)
Mata nggak akan cocok sama taktik dan skema maen Moyes saat ini. Pemaen seperti Kagawa aja (yang mirip2 Mata) bisa kesulitan nyesuaikan diri. Dari jaman Fergie sering iri sama fleksibilitas pelatih2 lainnya,sedangkan United masih dengan 4-4-2 (-1-1 sebagai alternatif pengganti 2). Moga Moyes juga bisa fleksibel.

Kalau gak cocok trus kenapa di beli? :-w

fredrian.seven 23-01-2014 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 553996)
Kalau gak cocok trus kenapa di beli? :-w

Mungkin aja Moyes ada niatan mo ganti taktik. Mungkin...

troy andreas 23-01-2014 06:25 AM

Info dari Red mancunian, ada rumor kalau transfer Mata resmi dimulai sejak kekalahan di SB.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeiMdjWCMAAmrjU.jpg

https://twitter.com/RedMancunian/sta...690176/photo/1

fredrian.seven 23-01-2014 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy andreas (Post 554005)
Info dari Red mancunian, ada rumor kalau transfer Mata resmi dimulai sejak kekalahan di SB.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeiMdjWCMAAmrjU.jpg

https://twitter.com/RedMancunian/sta...690176/photo/1

Breaking news... transfer Mata batal karena Moyes keburu dipecat setelah gagal ke final CoC. Pelatih yang baru (tapi stok lama) Ferguson nggak sreg sama gaya maen Mata.

jifortin 23-01-2014 08:12 AM

Juan Mata is red ! Eng .. ing .. eng .. :D

Quote:

Juan Mata: Chelsea accept Manchester United's £37m bid
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...143_mataap.jpg
Manchester United have had a bid, believed to be in the region of £37m, accepted by Chelsea for Spanish midfielder Juan Mata.
The 25-year-old will have a medical on Thursday before completing a move to the Premier League champions.
Mata is expected to sign a four-and-a-half year deal at Old Trafford.
The Spain international, who has won 32 caps, said goodbye to team-mates and staff at Chelsea's Cobham training ground on Wednesday.
United continue to deny having made a bid for the playmaker, but it is understood they have made an offer through intermediaries working on the deal.
Manager David Moyes declined to answer questions on Juan Mata after his side's Capital One Cup semi-final defeat by Sunderland.
Members of the media were informed before the post-match news conference that Moyes would be answering questions on the game only and when asked afterwards about Mata, the Scot said simply: "We are not saying anything."
Should the deal go, through, it would break United's previous record transfer - the £30.75m they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in September 2008.
Mata has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge after struggling to hold down a regular starting place under Jose Mourinho.
On Tuesday, Chelsea insisted that Mata, who had been voted the club's player of the year two seasons in a row, was not for sale.
But the player, who was part of the Spain squad which won the World Cup in 2010 and European Championship in 2012, has been substituted in nine of his 13 Premier League appearances for the Blues this season, prompting speculation other clubs could bid for him in the January transfer window.
United have made no secret of their plans to rebuild their team under Moyes and are prepared to pay a premium for top players if it means securing them now rather than waiting until the summer.
"A lot of the work we are doing now is in preparation for the summer," Moyes told United's matchday programme ahead of their League Cup semi-final second-leg against Sunderland on Wednesday.
"If we can do any business now then we will certainly try to do it, but I will not compromise the standards required for a player that can come into this club and help improve it."
Chelsea boss Mourinho, 50, said last week that while he understood it was "hard" for Mata to sit on the bench, the Spaniard still had a "big role" to play at the club.
The Portuguese has trusted Eden Hazard, Oscar and summer signing Willian in attacking roles this season and while his relationship with Mata is healthy, he has conceded Chelsea's system does not suit the player.
"There are fantastic players, but sometimes the fantastic players are more fantastic to a certain system and less fantastic in a certain model of play," Mourinho told BBC Sport's Football Focus.
"He is an unbelievable player and a fantastic boy who is trying his best to adapt."
Chelsea paid £23.5m to sign Mata from Valencia in 2011. The former Real Madrid youth player had impressed during four seasons with the Spanish club and began life in England by scoring 13 goals in his debut season as Chelsea won the FA Cup and Champions League.
He followed it up with 20 goals in the 2012-13 season as Chelsea lifted the Europa League under Rafael Benitez but, since Mourinho returned for his second spell at the club, Mata has seen his playing time limited.
He was substituted 53 minutes into the Blues' 3-0 win at Southampton on New Year's Day, his last appearance, and was visibly frustrated when taking his place on the bench as Mourinho stood in his technical area.
Code:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25849959
Mungkin ini sang empunya jersey keramat "7" selanjutnya :-bd

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 09:24 AM

What Juan Mata Transfer Means for Manchester United

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...op_north-3.jpg

In case you've been living under a rock or without access to any kind of screaming Premier League football fan for the past 24 hours or so, Manchester United are reported to be deep in discussions with Chelsea to sign Juan Mata.

David Bond of BBC Sport reports that a £35 million bid is in place, a club record for United, to bring the World Cup winner to Old Trafford after half a season spent on the fringes at Stamford Bridge.

Quite aside from the financial implications of such a deal, there is a range of on-pitch issues to consider for the reigning Premier League champions if the transfer is indeed completed.

Not Your Typical United Wide Man
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...crop_exact.jpg

Gary Neville, as per Sky Sports, has spoken about how Mata is not a traditional winger of the variety that Manchester United tend to purchase, and he's right.

It generally points to a feeling that Mata will initially be asked to help United structure their play rather more centrally than they have done until now, allowing a right-sided defender to keep the width when possible—potentially a continuing role in the side for Antonio Valencia, then.

On the other hand, he could be asked to maintain width from the left, but it seems rather a waste to pick up one of the league's top players and ask him to perform in a different role than that which he excels in.

A line of Adnan Januzaj, Wayne Rooney and Juan Mata behind Robin van Persie, if all were fit and firing, would be a mouthwatering combination and one which would surely see the Red Devils improve on recent attacking displays.

Rooney's Replacement?
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...crop_exact.jpg

Elsewhere, Mark Ogden of The Telegraph reports that Wayne Rooney might well be off in the summer—thus, Mata might be the actual replacement for him ahead of his departure.

Mata being in a central role would appeal to most fans and managers (Jose Mourinho aside, obviously), but it would still leave Manchester United needing to add further quality in the wide areas.

Not only that, but Rooney has been a proven goal threat for United for several seasons, while Mata has only really had one top goalscoring campaign so far.

Elsewhere, United must consider what kind of message it sends to prospective signings when Wayne Rooney has had enough to the extent that he departs when the team needs rebuilding, or at least significant additions.

Not the End of United's Problems

Even if Rooney stays for now, even if Mata joins in January, that's not the end of Manchester United's issues.

The central midfield area still needs a proper partnership to develop. There are concerns in more than one area of defence and the depth of the squad in the final third still arguably needs revamping, rather than merely adding to.

Mata will not solve the defensive conundrum—though maybe David Moyes can convince him to put in the hard work that Mourinho believed he wasn't capable of—even though he should help link the attack and create more shooting chances for his teammates. United average five fewer shots per match than rivals Man City and average less than five shots on target per game.

The Chelsea man will be expected to immediately increase United's productivity in front of the goal. He's certainly a player capable of doing that, but he's not the fix to every one of the team's problems.

For this season, though, merely being the attacking link to win enough games to sneak into fourth place could be a masterstroke.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1932730-what-juan-mata-transfer-means-for-manchester-united

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 10:01 AM

Juan Mata Reportedly Tells Friends He'll Transfer to Manchester United

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...op_north-4.jpg

Juan Mata's big-money move from Chelsea to Manchester United is gathering pace.

The Spain international is the subject of serious interest from the defending Premier League champions after struggling to make an impact at Chelsea this season.

BBC Sport confirms that Chelsea has accepted the bid:

Quote:

Manchester United's bid for Juan Mata, believed to be in the region of £37m, is accepted by Chelsea subject to a medical on Thurs #MUFC #CFC

— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) January 22, 2014

According to a tweet from BBC Sport's Ben Smith, the player missed training Wednesday:

Quote:

Juan Mata did not train with #CFC 1st team today. Not injured. Things now moving quickly towards #MUFC move

— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) January 22, 2014

Matt Law of The Daily Telegraph also backs up the idea that the move is happening:

Quote:

Juan Mata has told friends and family he is joining Manchester United #cfc #mufc

— Matt Law (@Matt_Law_DT) January 22, 2014

A report by Jamie Jackson and Dominic Fifield of The Guardian claimed that Mata would have to personally inform the club of his desire to move when the players returned to training on Wednesday, Jan. 22, following two days off.

Mata's absence from training indicates that he may have spoken to club officials and manager Jose Mourinho about his future.

Meanwhile, Guillem Balague of AS and Bleacher Report is reporting that a deal is done and will be announced shortly:

Quote:

Guillem Balague ✔
@GuillemBalague
All agreed. Juan Mata will be a Manchester United player. 45 million euros. All will be announced very soon
Jason Burt and Mark Ogden of The Telegraph are also reporting that a fee has been agreed to, but they are quoting a figure of £37 million:

Quote:

Mata will undergo a medical on Thursday at United before completing the move that will see him more than double his £70,000-a-week Chelsea salary at Old Trafford.

Chelsea have been braced for a bid since Monday for Mata and finally received the offer triggering their acceptance and the release of the player.

His loss to Chelsea would not be profound, as he has not featured heavily in Mourinho's plan this season and does not appear important to the club going forward.

It is a quick turnaround for Chelsea's Player of the Year for the last two years, someone who was so important to the club during the Champions League and Europa League wins.

There has been no shortage of interest in the 25-year-old attacking midfielder, but it appears United's willingness to make an offer Chelsea are happy with has put them in the driver's seat for his signature.

He would be the marquee signing that David Moyes failed to make in the summer when Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Cesc Fabregas and others were linked but did not sign.

Per James Dickenson of Daily Express, former United coach Mike Phelan believes Moyes' reputation hindered the club in pursuit of those players.

The prospect of Mata alongside Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie will give United a far greater chance of Champions League football and improve their chances of attracting other big names to the club. The Red Devils are currently seventh in the Premier League table.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1932642-juan-mata-reportedly-tells-friends-hell-transfer-to-manchester-united

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 10:12 AM

Juan Mata Transfer from Chelsea to Manchester United Is Right Fit for Everyone

The likelihood of Juan Mata becoming a Manchester United player is increasing by the minute. If it happens, it would be a suitable move for everyone involved.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho will get the finances he needs for new players (that need explains his behaviour toward Mata). Manchester United will add top-quality strength to their ailing squad with someone who knows the Premier League. Mata will leave the club where, despite being voted Player of the Year for the past two seasons, the manager considers him surplus to requirements.

That said, it must be emphasised that despite being sidelined by the manager, at no point has Mata asked for a move and waited for the club to tell him he could leave before entering negotiations with United.

It’s also, potentially, another masterstroke from that wiliest of foxes, Mourinho, whose side have already played Manchester United twice in the league this season.

He is also aware of the fact that Manchester City and Arsenal still have to meet them and that a United side with Mata in their ranks will be more likely to take points off his main rivals for the title than one without him.

But Chelsea are not about to give away the talented attacking midfielder, and there’s still some midnight oil to be burnt and many numbers to be crunched before the fat lady bursts into song. However, there's not a whole lot left to be done.

Chelsea are asking for £40 million or a deal that will include Wayne Rooney; not surprisingly, United feel that £40 million is excessive and are adamant that their striker is going nowhere (The Guardian).

The bad news for Manchester United is that there is no one of Mata’s quality available on the market at the moment, and if they want him, then they’ll probably have to offer close to his salary at Chelsea.

And despite Moyes' reluctance to spend big, he knows the acquisition of Mata is a no-brainer, because players of his caliber don’t come up that often.

Moyes will look to play him at No. 7, 11 or 10 because it’s becoming increasingly clear that, despite his efforts to do so, Rooney cannot do everything and is a much better player when he limits what he does.

He will be much more effective as a No. 9 or 10 playing alongside Mata, a player who will do many of the jobs that Rooney is currently trying to perform.

For Mata, it will mean a chance to return to the Premier League stage that has missed him so much.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1932337-juan-mata-transfer-from-chelsea-to-manchester-united-is-right-fit-for-everyone

tukang-las 23-01-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jifortin (Post 554042)
Juan Mata is red ! Eng .. ing .. eng .. :D

Code:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25849959
Mungkin ini sang empunya jersey keramat "7" selanjutnya :-bd

ga setuju ah klo nomor 7 buat mata (klo jd pindah ya)

buat adnan aja mendingan

jifortin 23-01-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukang-las (Post 554119)

buat adnan aja mendingan

Tapi kayaknya jersey 7 itu berat om tekanannya pada si pemakai. Om Vale aja "gak betah" dan milih balik pake jersey 25. Kudu siap mental buat siapa aja yang mau pake jersey ini. Dan menurut ane Januzaj jangan dulu dikasi jersey 7 ini. Tapi kita liat aja deng gimana nantinya.
Sorry OOT :peace:

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 01:48 PM

Bye bye, Jose! United agree club record £37m fee for Chelsea star Mata with Spanish playmaker set for medical in next 24 hours

Manchester United have agreed a club record £37million fee for Chelsea's Juan Mata to ease the pain of their Capital One Cup KO.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho signed off on the deal following talks with club executives and Mata is expected for a medical in Manchester on Thursday.

United chief executive Ed Woodward agreed to break the club's transfer record for Mata as they attempt to salvage their season.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...46_634x489.jpg
Wave goodbye: Juan Mata is set to join Manchester United after a £37m fee was agreed with Chelsea

Seven defeats in the Barclays Premier League have left United six points off the pace in the race for fourth place - and Champions League football next season - but Mata's addition will cause a huge stir.

The Spanish playmaker, 25, trained alone in the fitness centre at Cobham on Wednesday as his team-mates prepared for Sunday’s FA Cup tie at Stamford Bridge against Stoke City.

After the Sunderland defeat at Old Trafford, Moyes refused to talk about the Mata deal.

Mourinho had given his players two days off following their 3-1 victory over United in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...44_634x429.jpg
No Spanish inquisition: The Chelsea squad trained at Cobham and Mata was not present for the session

They returned to training on Wednesday to discover that Mata was ‘90 per cent sure’ that he would be leaving Chelsea, three years after he arrived in a £23.5m deal from Valencia.

He has not played for the club since he was substituted in the 53rd minute of their 3-0 victory at Southampton on New Year’s Day.

Mata was replaced by Oscar when the score was still 0-0 and he ignored Mourinho as he walked off the field at St Mary’s. Mata then kicked a plastic chair in the technical area in frustration and team-mates had to calm him down.

After the game Mourinho claimed the door was open for any player who wanted to leave and Mata was one of them.

He believes he will be given a fresh start at United and it’s a huge statement of intent by the champions after an indifferent first season under new manager David Moyes.

Mata, who was Chelsea’s player of the year for the past two seasons, will sign a lengthy contract at United when he has completed his medical.

United believe they have signed a world class player and he is expected to make his debut for the club against Cardiff on Tuesday.

Providing Mata passes his medical, he will be free to play his first game in front of 76,000 supporters at Old Trafford.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...90_634x406.jpg
London calling? Basle forward Mohamed Salah is a target for Chelsea

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...68_634x449.jpg
Striking option: Chelsea are believed to be interested in Atletico Madrid's Brazilian forward Diego Costa

Chelsea may decide to spend the Mata money quickly, and were vying with Liverpool to sign Basle’s Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah on Wednesday night. Chelsea are also keen on Atletico Madrid’s Diego Costa.

While Radamel Falcao at Monaco is still on the Stamford Bridge club’s list, he has suffered a serious knee injury that could rule him out for six months.

Mata is determined to push through the move and Mourinho is understood to have accepted that he wants to leave in search of first-team football.

The midfielder has concerns about his inclusion in Spain’s World Cup squad this summer if he is not playing regularly for his club side and Moyes will give him that opportunity as he starts building a team for the future.

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2544274/Every-cloud-Despite-cup-KO-United-agree-club-record-37m-fee-Chelsea-star-Mata.html

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 02:09 PM

Juan Mata Joining Manchester United Will Destroy His Chelsea Legacy

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...op_north-5.jpg

He may not have much control over it, but Juan Mata's reputation at Chelsea could be set to take a beating in the coming days.

Reports are suggesting the Blues are locked in negotiations with Manchester United over a potential £40 million deal to take the Spaniard to Old Trafford. And according to the Evening Standard, it's a move that will only happen if Mata puts in an official transfer request.

A similar tactic was used last summer by United when they refused to allow Wayne Rooney a move in the opposite direction.

Knowing the uproar the sale of such a vital player to their rivals would cause, David Moyes and the United board refused to budge on their stance unless Rooney attempted to push the transfer through himself.

He didn't and the Englishman very much remains a United player. Things may not be so simple for Mata.

How Chelsea's most recent Player of the Year has come to find himself in this position is no mystery but nevertheless remains the biggest surprise since Jose Mourinho returned to Stamford Bridge.

Mata has been an influential figure with the Blues since joining from Valencia in 2011, helping them to success in the Champions League, FA Cup and Europa League.

That doesn't cut it for Mourinho, however. He wants more from his players and right now he's getting it from Eden Hazard, Oscar and Willian, who occupy the three attacking positions in the Chelsea midfield.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v...w_original.jpg

What Mata gives Chelsea going forward, Mourinho feels he lacks defensively and as such, his team is a weaker prospect as a result. Put simply, the system and philosophy the Portuguese is attempting to install doesn't suit a man of Mata's ilk, hence his bit-part role throughout 2013-14.

Now it's crunch time.

While the transfer window remained closed, Mata couldn't do much else other than maintain a low profile and put the graft in on the training ground to show his manager he should be a part of this Chelsea team.

To his credit, he's done that. Mourinho has spoken in glowing terms of Mata's attitude and, despite plenty of opportunities, Mata hasn't fallen into the trap of publicly criticizing his manager.

His reputation has remained in tact, although as the end of January fast approaches, things are set to change.

He may have been frozen out by Mourinho, cast aside with the impression he is now surplus, yet when it comes to the Spaniard's future, Mourinho is leaving Mata to decide if his torment continues or not.

It's an unenviable position.

Should he remain in West London, Mata's hopes of featuring for Spain at this summer's World Cup will be all but dashed. He hasn't featured for Chelsea since being substituted against Southampton on New Year's Day, and the signs suggest he isn't going to be rushed back into the team any time soon.

If he puts in a transfer request and leaves to join United, however, Mata will be waving goodbye to everything he has achieved in the past two and a half years. All the affection Chelsea fans feel for him right now will be gone in an instant.

It's the clubs who will be winning—Chelsea receiving a considerable profit on the £23 million outlay they made for Mata, while United, despite the fee, are signing one of Europe's finest players who has the ability to turn their season around.

For Mata and Chelsea fans, it's a different outcome altogether. The player will be making a move he has never publicly shown an interest in, while the supporters lose a hero in the process.

Who could have predicted that when Mourinho waltzed back into Stamford Bridge?

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1932388-juan-mata-joining-manchester-united-will-destroy-his-chelsea-legacy

zudomiriku 23-01-2014 02:36 PM

How a Juan Mata Move to the Reds Would Make Them Better

With Manchester United clamoring for a top-four finish, and Chelsea's Juan Mata rotting away on the sidelines, a move for the Spanish playmaker has made sense for quite some time.

Now, this once-fantasy is becoming a plausible reality.

Per The Guardian's Jamie Jackson and Dominic Fifield, the two clubs have agreed on a provisional fee of £40 million, while ESPNFC's Miguel Delaney reports that they hope to complete the deal by the weekend.

Mata was considered by many to be Chelsea's best player last season, as he racked up 20 goals and 28 assists in all competitions and was named to the PFA Team of the Year.

This season, however, Mata has not had the same influence, as new manager Jose Mourinho has preferred Brazilian starlet Oscar in the spot behind the striker. The Spanish international has just one goal and two assists in all competitions, and he has only started 11 of Chelsea's 21 EPL matches.

His last start came on New Year's Day vs. Southampton, and he has since been an unused substitute three times.

Mata's world class ability, as well as the lack of appreciation of him at Chelsea, have put the Spaniard on Manchester United's radar, as they try to make a second-half push this season.

What he would bring to United

Though Mata is not the box-to-box midfielder that United fans have been calling for, he is undoubtedly a world-class player and an attack of him, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie would be feared across the league.

While some would claim that United already have a creative midfielder in Rooney, United need depth at every position to return to being a truly great team. Their lack of depth has been on full display as of late, with the absences of van Persie and Rooney leading to losses against Sunderland and Chelsea.

In addition, the signing of Mata would allow for Rooney to play in his natural position of striker, as he wouldn't have to play the No. 10 to hide a struggling Shinji Kagawa.

Going deeper

Much of United's struggles this year has come from their difficulty to play through the middle of the field. Per WhoScored, United have attacked through the center of the pitch at a league-lowest rate of 24 percent, while attacking through the right at a league-high 44 percent.

Conversely, they cross the ball a league-high 27 times per game, whilst only playing two through balls per game.

Ranking fifth in pass success percentage and eighth in average possession, they don't seem to have too much trouble holding onto the ball, but rather obtaining it in more favorable positions.

Despite crossing the most times per game this season, United have only taken 65 percent of their shots from the middle of the field—12th in the league. Meanwhile, they've chosen to take 20 percent of their shots from the right—second most in the league.

What these stats show is that United's crossing has been poor and mostly fruitless, while they have also not been able to find any creativity or end product in the middle of the field.

That's where Mata steps in.

The Spanish midfielder is a master of creating for his teammates, as he trailed only David Silva and Leighton Baines with 2.7 key passes per game last season, per WhoScored. Mata also had 1.3 successful crosses and 2.8 accurate long balls per match, showing that he strived to do more than just keep possession.

Under Mata's leadership, last year's Chelsea team played efficiently in the middle of the field, attacking there 31 percent of the time and taking 69 percent of their shots there.

Chelsea, carried by the world-class play of Mata, trailed only Manchester United with 75 goals on the season.

Constantly coming up with a big goal or assist, the midfielder was absolutely pivotal in Chelsea's success, and cemented himself among the elite of the EPL.

The Bottom Line

With Shinji Kagawa and Marouane Fellaini not living up to their expectations, and Rooney and van Persie struggling with injuries, United have had no other options than to watch Adnan Januzaj and Antonio Valencia spew in crosses from the wings.

United have had virtually no centralized attacking play this season and signing Mata would address that problem immensely.

While praising his passing ability, it becomes easy to forget that he has an eye for goal as well, with 20 goals in all competitions last season.

Ultimately, Mata is absolutely the high-caliber player that United need, and he would be a fantastic signing.

Make it happen, David Moyes.

Code:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1932058-manchester-united-how-a-juan-mata-move-to-the-reds-would-make-them-better

LUKIwae 23-01-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukang-las (Post 554119)

buat adnan aja mendingan

menurut ane nomer 7 tuh mempannya ama pemain-pemain "songong" atau arogan gan, minimal PD diluar lapangan...
Januzaj tuh pemalu, gak bakal tahan ama kritikan media (kayak Owen/Vale) mending dia dikasih nomer 11 (Buruan pensiun deh Giggs)
Zaha tuh malah lebih cocok pake nomer 7, dia pemain berskill yg arogan tp sayang Moyes blm ngasih kesempatan buat dia jd kita gak tau cocok apa enggaknya

Quote:

Originally Posted by jifortin (Post 554120)
Tapi kayaknya jersey 7 itu berat om tekanannya pada si pemakai. Om Vale aja "gak betah" dan milih balik pake jersey 25. Kudu siap mental buat siapa aja yang mau pake jersey ini. Dan menurut ane Januzaj jangan dulu dikasi jersey 7 ini. Tapi kita liat aja deng gimana nantinya.
Sorry OOT :peace:

Mata nomer 7 ya? hmm, bisa jadi sih... tp ada bolong nomer 9 juga tuh :ngacir:

jifortin 23-01-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKIwae (Post 554189)
Mata nomer 7 ya? hmm, bisa jadi sih... tp ada bolong nomer 9 juga tuh :ngacir:

Nomer 9 bisa juga buat Mata. Asal maennya gak kayak pendahulunya nomer 9 aja *eh :ngacir:

Redsbusby 23-01-2014 06:19 PM