United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2019/2020 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=429)
-   -   Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8613)

Andi Istiabudi 19-08-2019 12:18 AM

Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Goals at either end of the game were enough for Wolverhampton Wanderers to take the points against Manchester United in the Premier League Under-18 North fixture at Compton.

The Reds were slightly off the pace in the first half, but upped their game after the break and with a hint of luck may have gleaned something from contest.

Both goalkeepers, United’s Ondrej Mastny and Joe Young for Wolves, were in eye-catching form and produced between them two quite miraculous saves and a penalty save.

In the end, goals from Jed Abbey and Lee Harkin gave the home side a 2-0 victory.

Wanderers’ Compton Training Centre is situated in a beautiful setting and on this occasion the game was staged on the first team’s pitch, which is lined by towering trees of various varieties.

Neil Ryan’s lads were looking to extend the excellent start to the campaign that had been made at all levels. Before this match United’s first team, Under-23s and Under-18s had collectively won all five matches played, scoring sixteen goals without conceding any in the process.

Wolves, wearing their distinctive old gold shirts, started the game in bright sunshine with fluffy white clouds drifting across the sky. Both teams were ‘up for it’ from the start and that produced a lively opening to what is traditionally an entertaining contest.

The home side were having the better of the territorial play and in the 8th minute they were awarded a free-kick some distance from the Reds’ goal near touchline.

Wolves’ right-back Jed Abbey was given sole possession of the ball and, after taking a moment to compose himself, he launched a lofted shot that deceived United ‘keeper Mastny and looped into the far top corner of the net.

Anthony Elanga went down in the Wolves’ area in the 15th minute but the referee, Simon Brown, would have none of it and signalled play to continue.

United produced probably the best move of the half, just seconds before the break, when Dillon Hoogewerf pivoted to get in a shot following Elanga’s darting run down the left.

Coach Ryan and his staff’s words of wisdom during the half-time break appeared to been taken on board by our youngsters, for they looked livelier and sharper as the second spell got under way.

They were enjoying better possession and also posing more questions for the Wolves’ defence to answer. That said, in the 56th minute Wolves had a golden chance to make it 2-0 when winger Chem Campbell found himself in a great scoring position, but he failed to take advantage.

Substitute Omari Forson, who had been on the field for barely two minutes, was inches away from putting United on terms after connecting with Elanga’s corner.

Almost immediately United had Mastny to thank for keeping the deficit down to one goal when he pulled off a miraculous save to stop Conor Carty’s goal-bound header.

Then, at the other end, Wolves’ number one, Joe Young, produced a replica of Mastny’s save to keep out Connor Stanley’s terrific shot.

Remarkably, there was plenty of drama in the space of two minutes, close to the end of the game, when United had the chance to score after a penalty was awarded following a foul on Reece Devine.

Charlie McCann took the responsibility, but Young dived correctly to push the ball away.

Seconds later and Wolves wrapped up the points after substitute Lee Harkin claimed their second goal.


Wolves U18s 2 (Abbey 8, Harkin 90+1)
United U18s 0

United: Mastny; Bejger, Mengi, Hockenhull, Devine; Wellens (Forson 64), McCann, Helm; Stanley, Hoogewerf (Sotona 68), Elanga
Substitutes not used: Neville, Mee, Fish.


Andi Istiabudi 21-08-2019 11:38 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United have been drawn in Group F of the Under-18 Premier League Cup.

Neil Ryan's boys will meet Brighton & Hove Albion, Leicester City and West Bromwich Albion in a bid to reach the knockout stages.

The fixture dates and times will be confirmed at a later date.

United were beaten by local rivals Manchester City in the semi-finals of last year's competition after a thrilling extra-time success at Liverpool in the last eight.

The groups are made up of two northern and two southern clubs, who play each other once, with the winners and two best-placed runners-up qualifying for the next round.


A: Arsenal, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Wolverhampton Wanderers.

B: Aston Villa, Derby County, Middlesbrough, Reading.

C: Everton, Fulham, Norwich City, Sunderland.

D: Liverpool, Manchester City, Southampton, Swansea City.

E: Newcastle United, Stoke City, Tottenham, West Ham United.

F: Brighton, Leicester City, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion


Andi Istiabudi 25-08-2019 01:14 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20

Three goals inside the opening 19 minutes were sufficient to put Manchester United's Under-18s well on course for maximum points against Blackburn Rovers at the Aon Training Complex on Saturday morning.

Anthony Elanga crowned a very special performance with two of the goals and also provided the pass from which Dillon Hoogewerf made it 2-0.

Rovers made a commendable fightback during the remainder of the game but a consolation goal, scored by Sam Burns in the 84th minute, was their only reward.

Summer had returned to the ATC ahead of this game with beaming sunshine and almost clear blue skies. And the mercury felt as though it was getting higher by the minute. This was definitely an occasion to maintain good hydration and for the water bottles to be at the ready.

Neil Ryan made just one enforced change from last week’s line-up against Wolverhampton Wanderers at the Jack Hayward training centre, bringing in Will Fish for Teden Mengi who was in action on Friday evening, making his debut for the Under-23s against Newcastle United at St James’ Park.

For this writer, it was disappointing to see Rovers line up for the kick-off in their change strip, instead of the instantly recognisable and traditional blue-and-white quartered shirts.

United’s youngsters were aiming to strike back following last weekend's 2-0 defeat on the road at Wolves, and if they were seeking an instant impact then that mission was comfortably achieved.

The Reds were certainly fired up for this fixture and made the breakthrough with one of our first attacks, going ahead in the seventh minute thanks to a clever finish from Elanga who curled his shot in from the corner of the area, giving Rovers 'keeper Andrew Eastham little chance of stopping it.

This was much better from United and it was Elanga who was leading the charge with what was turning into a masterclass on the left wing.

Ten minutes after his opener, he was terrorising the Rovers’ defence again to set up Dutch recruit Hoogewerf to tap home the second goal.

Just seventeen minutes gone and United had already put the Wolves’ result behind them. Two minutes after Hoogewerf's goal, Elanga was up to his tricks again with another darting run and another angled finish past Eastham.

Rovers could been expected to have caved in after conceding three times inside the opening twenty minutes but, credit to them, they re-grouped and for the next ten minutes showed a marked improvement.

As a result there were no further additions to the scoresheet before the break but the Reds went in with a comfortable three-goal lead.

The visitors continued their resurgence as the second half got under way, but it was United who went closest to scoring when Mark Helm sent Charlie Wellens away with just Eastham to beat but the Rovers 'keeper came out on top in that duel.

A few minutes later and both physiotherapists were required to stretch their legs when Reds defender Ben Hockenhull and Eastham collided in Rovers’ area. Both required treatment but thankfully neither sustained a serious injury.

Wellens was given another golden opportunity having collected a fine pass from Hoogewerf but his shot went just the wrong side of the post.

Next up for United’s Under-18s is a week today against Liverpool at Kirkby.


Mastny; Bejger (Neville 58), Fish, Hockenhull, Devine; McCann, Wellens, Helm; Stanley (Sotona 76), Hoogewerf, Elanga (Shoretire 73).

Substitutes not used: Mee, Hardley.

Scorers: Elanga 7, 19, Hoogewerf 17; Burns 84.


Andi Istiabudi 01-09-2019 08:29 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United's Under-18s showed great resilience to equalise three times against our arch-rivals Liverpool on Saturday, in an entertaining Academy game at Kirkby.

Our boys refused to capitulate when Liverpool went 1-0, 2-1 and 3-2 up, replying almost immediately with goals from Deji Sotona and, on two occasions, Charlie Wellens.

It was one of those games that could have easily gone either way but in the end, the hosts snatched all three points with a late, late winner. There was a further blow for United when a brief confrontation at full-time resulted in our defender Reece Devine receiving a second yellow card and being sent off.

The weather forecast hinted that there could be showers on Merseyside around kick-off time and that proved prophetic. As the teams were going through their pre-match preparations the heavens opened and this corner of Liverpool was engulfed by rain that could only be described as a mini-monsoon.

This is invariably a feisty fixture and there was nothing to suggest that this one was going to be any different. Even at Under-18 level, the rivalry between these two North West giants shows no bounds.

Liverpool, watched from the touchline by a former Anfield favourite, Steve Heighway, started the game well and looked more than capable of grabbing an early advantage. It didn’t happen for the home side and that allowed United to slowly ease our way back into contention.

The visitors, in fact, began to take the upper hand for a spell and came close to scoring through both Connor Stanley and Dillon Hoogewerf.

Dutch youngster Hoogewerf was looking sharp and was operating well as United’s main striker, but his promising start to the match was to be curtailed in the 24th minute, when injury forced him to leave the field to be replaced by Sotona.

Two minutes later and Liverpool moved into the lead following a smart move that concluded with Matteo Ritaccio, an American from New York, blasting the ball past our Czech goalkeeper Ondrej Mastny.

It wasn’t by any means against the run of play because it was clear that the nature of the game could produce a goal at either end. That was underlined three minutes later when substitute Sotona claimed the leveller from close range. Liverpool’s players were convinced that ‘keeper Ben Winterbottom had been fouled, but referee Ian Johnston ignored their appeals.

The contest had certainly moved up through the gears and the small crowd were to be treated to two further goals before the break.

With eight minutes to go until half-time, Liverpool regained the lead with a goal from their skipper Fidel O’Rourke. Then the play switched to the other end where United were soon back on terms after Wellens got the final touch to a Mark Helm strike.

The second half continued in the same style with the possession being equitably shared as the action moved rapidly between both penalty areas. Liverpool were nearest to finding the next goal when only a miraculous one-handed Mastny save prevented Tom Hill’s shot from finding the target.

This remarkable match still had a few twists and turns to deliver as the closing stages were reached. Niall Brookwell edged Liverpool back in front after 81 minutes, but United incredibly found yet another equaliser, less than 90 seconds later, thanks to Wellens. And that was just a few moments after the same player had slammed a shot against the hosts' crossbar!

The final act of this compelling match was played out when Liverpool’s Layton Stewart scored their fourth and winning goal, to leave us all looking forward to the return meeting in Manchester, in January next year.


Mastny; Bejger (Neville 90+3), Fish, Hockenhull, Devine; Wellens, McCann, Helm; Stanley, Hoogewerf (Sotona 24), Shoretire.

Substitutes: Mee, Hardley, I. Hughes.

Scorers: Liverpool - Ritaccio 26, O’Rourke 37, Brookwell 81, Stewart 90; United - Sotona 29, Wellens 40, 83.


Andi Istiabudi 15-09-2019 12:48 PM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United’s Under-18s slipped to our third defeat of the season after going down 5-1 away to Derby County on Saturday afternoon.

Hit by a three-goal, seven-minute Rams salvo in the first half, it was a blow which the Reds couldn’t recover from, despite Mark Helm’s strike providing a glimmer of hope before the interval. Two further Derby goals after the break put the game well out of United’s reach.

The trio of Bjorn Hardley, Calen Gallagher-Allison and Hannibal Mejbri - all 16-year-olds - were called up to make their full Under-18 debuts in place of Connor Stanley, the suspended Reece Devine and Will Fish, who had made an impressive bow for the Under-23s against Fulham the previous evening at Leigh.

With Fish and Teden Mengi among those promoted to Neil Wood's squad, it has meant a younger side appearing at this level.

Bright sunshine and clear skies were the order of the day as United’s Dillon Hoogewerf set the game in motion, and, in the opening few minutes, the Reds looked lively.

It was most certainly an encouraging start for Neil Ryan’s youngsters, but that changed dramatically as the Rams put away three rapid goals in the first 20 minutes.

The opener, in the 12th minute, was claimed by striker Bartosz Cybulski with a looping header and, soon after, Archie Brown capitalised on some slack defending to tap home the second.

United looked stunned, but worse was to follow when Cybulski grabbed his second of the afternoon with a close-range finish in the 19th minute.

Derby’s purple patch had left United with a mountain to climb. That said, the Reds gradually regained composure and, minute by minute, looked to have found the determination to negotiate a route back into the contest.

That glimpse of optimism was further enhanced in the 26th minute, when Helm, who appeared as a substitute the night before against Fulham Under-23s, hit a fierce right-foot shot past Derby keeper Bradley Foster-Theniger, after taking a cross-field pass from Charlie McCann.

The goal ensured United returned to the dressing room at the break in a slightly better frame of mind and another strike early in the second period could have given Ryan’s youngsters real hope of getting a positive result.

However, when the next goal did arrive, 10 minutes after the interval, it came courtesy of Jack Stretton.

Brown completed a miserable excursion for the young Reds when he grabbed his second goal just a minute before the full-time whistle.

United: Mastny; Bejger, Hockenhull, Hardley, Gallagher-Allison (Neville 46); Mejbri, McCann, Helm (Hughes 77); Wellens, Hoogewerf, Shoretire (Sotona 68).

Substitutes Not Used: Mee, Mejia.

Scorers: Derby - Cybulski 12, 19, Brown 15, 89, Stretton 55. United- Helm 26.


Andi Istiabudi 06-10-2019 11:26 PM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United Under-18s staged a quite remarkable fightback on Saturday to claim a first league win in four fixtures, beating Newcastle United 5-2.

Trailing 2-0 until shortly before half-time, Neil Ryan's Reds then scored five goals without reply – through Dillon Hoogewerf (2), Anthony Elanga (2) and Will Fish – to claim a memorable success on Tyneside.

First-team manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will most definitely be hoping that this terrific result is an omen, ahead of the Premier League clash between the same clubs on Sunday.

The Academy teams of Newcastle United and Manchester United were providing the hors d’oeuvre to the main course at St James’ Park tomorrow and it turned out to be a tasty treat for the supporters attending the Newcastle Training Centre in Benton or watching MUTV's live coverage.

United started the game positively, as we looked to arrest a sequence of four games without a win, and it was an encouraging opening fifteen minutes or so as the Reds bossed the match territorially.

The visitors went close to opening the scoring when Fish latched on to a Hannibal Mejbri through ball but the Reds defender was foiled by a Magpies counterpart in Jude Swales. In going for goal, Fish’s momentum saw him clatter into Swales and as a result, he was shown a yellow card while the Newcastle centre-back was forced to leave the field injured, to be replaced by Lewis Brannen.

The home side slowly, but surely, began to ease their way into the proceedings with both Dylan Stephenson and Josh Gilchrist trying their luck in front of goal. Then, in the 18th minute, the Magpies confirmed their ascendancy when Gilchrist fired past Ondrej Mastny to put his side into the lead.

The Magpies certainly had their tails up and fourteen minutes later they were flying high, after Stephenson had put them two-up. Suddenly it was a long way back for the Reds but help was forthcoming when, in the 38th minute, Reece Devine lofted in a cross from the left and an unchallenged Hoogewerf headed home from close range.

The goal recharged the visitors' batteries and for the next few minutes it was the home side’s turn to defend as Neil Ryan's players piled forward looking for the equaliser. Elanga was instrumental in the assault on the Newcastle goal and more than once he appeared capable of sending his side in at the break on level terms.

The outcome of this match was already too close to call and this was especially true when the Reds claimed the equaliser just nine minutes into the second half.

It was through the same combination, Devine and Hoogewerf, and a virtual re-run of the first goal which levelled the score, only this time Devine’s ball into the area was tapped home along the ground by the Dutch youngster who again was virtually unhindered in his task.

Mark Helm picked up an injury and was forced to leave the field, in the 54th minute, to be replaced by Deji Sotona, who almost scored with his first touch but his shot was stopped on the line.

Then, with less than twenty minutes remaining, the Reds hit Newcastle with an incredible three-goal salvo in the space of three minutes.

Fish’s towering header put his team in front for the first time, in the 72nd minute, and then a double blast from Elanga, the second a blistering drive from outside the penalty area, succeeded in putting this game well and truly out of the Magpies’ reach.


Andi Istiabudi 21-10-2019 07:36 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20

Manchester United's youngsters kicked things off after the international break with a 1-1 draw in the Under-18 Premier League match against Middlesbrough the at Aon Training Complex.

Neil Ryan’s charges we forced to settle for a share of the spoils following an entertaining and well-balanced contest against the visitors from Teesside.

There was a distinct autumnal chill in the air ahead of the game but it was also bright and sunny to provide excellent conditions.

Middlesbrough listed just four substitutes when the teams were announced and their personnel was further depleted before kick-off when central defender Andy Wilson was withdrawn from the visitors’ starting XI, presumably after picking up an injury in the warm-up, to be replaced by Isiah Cornet.

The game took a little time to click into gear with very few chances being made but, from the off, the play suggested that was going to be a highly competitive fixture.

United’s share of possession slowly increased and, with it, the openings began to increase and the Reds were unlucky more than once when shots from Anthony Elanga and Mark Helm went narrowly wide of the Boro goal.
At no point were Middlesbrough being over-run and they certainly posed a threat whenever they ventured up field. That danger was confirmed, in the 24th minute, when Alberto Balde picked out Cornet with a measured pass and French youngster, who was thrust into the fray only minutes before kick-off, caught the ball perfectly to beat Ondrej Mastny with a left-foot shot.

United, who came from two goals down to win 5-2 against Newcastle United on Tyneside two weeks ago, were almost faced with the same predicament when Joe Gibson went disturbingly close to adding a second goal for the Teesside club.

United then lost Charlie Wellens with what appeared to be a lower leg injury and introduced Martin Svidersky, a 17-year-old from Slovakia who was making his debut at this level.

United enjoyed more of the attacking play after the interval but, despite the improvement, the equalising goal continued to be elusive.
The Reds had to remain cautious because Boro looked more than capable of scoring when they found themselves in front of Mastny’s goal, and the keeper needed to remain sharp.

The pace of the game of the saw the play switch from one end to the other at a rapid rate and it remained impossible to predict the eventual outcome. Time started to tick away, as it tends to, but with 10 minutes left on the clock, United finally found a route to the Middlesbrough goal. Substitute Deji Sotona began the move with a penetrating run down the right before releasing the ball to Helm, who instinctively found Elanga with a clever back-heel and the Reds’ winger completed the job with a sizzling drive past Boro keeper Harry Flatters.

Both sides had opportunities to claim maximum points during the closing stages, with Boro hitting the bar in stoppage time, but, ultimately, a point apiece was a fair outcome.

United: Mastny; Bejger, Hockenhull, Fish, Hardley; McCann, Helm (Forson 90), Wellens (Svidersky 37); Shoretire (Sotona 63), Hoogewerf, Elanga.

Substitutes not used: Guadagno, Neville.

Scorers: Elanga 80 | Cornet 24


Andi Istiabudi 03-11-2019 08:46 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United's Under-18s are now unbeaten in four games, after recovering from going a goal down to draw 1-1 with Wolves at the Aon Training Complex.

It was a classic game of two halves with the visitors being the most adventurous and positive team in the first period and United taking over the attacking mantle following the break.

Jack Hodnett put Wolves in front and the Reds replied shortly after the interval with Charlie McCann hitting the target from the penalty spot.

Despite the obvious attraction of the first team's game at Bournemouth being shown live on television, there was a good turn-out to watch Neil Ryan's young Reds take on Wolves.

Strangely, the visitors were rigged out in black shirts and shorts, rather than their universally famous old gold, even though there was no colour clash with United’s normal strip of red and white.

Conditions at the Aon Training Complex were dull and cloudy but, at least, there was no rain as the game got under way.

The opening exchanges were finely balanced with both teams breaking forward at every opportunity but with few real chances being created. That was the case until the 21st minute, when Mark Helm unleashed a searing drive which looked certain to be a goal before Wolves 'keeper Joe Young produced a mighty flying save to deny United the lead.

Wolves then proceeded to dominate possession during the next spell and our defence were under the cosh. The visitors carried a real threat and in the 26th minute, their pressure finally bore fruit when Jed Abbey, who was involved in most of his team's best attacks, crossed from the left into the area and the waiting Hodnett made no mistake from close range.

The boys from the Black Country were good value for their lead and at that point it appeared that United would have to produce something special if we were to claw our way back.

Remarkably, the second half followed the pattern of the first, but in reverse, as the Reds took the game to Wolves. There was a decisive edge to our game as we pushed forward in search of the goal that would put us on level terms.

The chances began to stack up with Anthony Elanga going close to scoring following a great run down the left and Shola Shoretire only being prevented from celebrating by another terrific save from ‘keeper Young.

The equaliser wasn’t long arriving after the break as United’s improvement continued to gain momentum. Eight minutes after the restart, United were level, thanks to McCann’s accuracy from the penalty spot after Shoretire had been baulked by Young.

This reply meant that United, who were without doubt in the ascendancy, had more than enough time to go after the winner. And go after it, Ryan's Reds did, with Wolves’ defenders experiencing a similar number of nervy moments to that which the home side had endured earlier.

Dillon Hoogewerf was a constant presence in front of the Wolves goal and with a modicum of good fortune, he could have claimed at least two goals.

Elanga also went close more than once and with six minutes remaining, McCann wasn’t in luck when his angled drive slammed against the crossbar.

Given the chances made in this game at both ends, it could have ended with a quite remarkable scoreline but in the end, a point apiece was just about fair.


Mastny; Beiger, Fish, Hockenhull, Hardley; McCann, Mejbri, Helm (Svidersky 82); Shoretire (Sotona 82), Hoogewerf, Elanga.

Substitutes not used: Neville, Mee, Wellens.

Scorers: United - McCann pen. 53 | Wolves - Hodnett 26.


Andi Istiabudi 16-12-2019 08:51 PM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20
Masih ingat Jack Brown, anak Indonesia yang pernah sukses menjuarai the World Final Skill Test MUSS (Manchester United Soccer School) tahun 2012 di Old Trafford dan juga pernah menjalani seleksi pemain timnas U-19 era Indra Sjafri ? Ternyata Jack turut tampil membela klubnya saat ini, yakni Lincoln City U-18 saat menghadapi tim Manchester United U-18 dalam ajang FA Youth Cup kemarin.


Andi Istiabudi 02-02-2020 08:26 AM

Re: Sticky: Man United U-18 Matches 2019/20


Manchester United's Under-18s claimed a first clean sheet since the opening day of the season as Kai Corbett's debut-day goal secured all the points in a battling and determined performance against Blackburn Rovers in Lancashire on Saturday.

Rovers piled up the scoring chances, particularly in the opening half, and could have been out of sight but the Reds' youthful players showed commendable character and resolve to force their way back into the game which ultimately went their way.

United coach Neil Ryan, with no doubt his thoughts on Wednesday’s FA Youth Cup clash against Leeds United, fielded an extremely young side for what is traditionally one of the season’s most challenging fixtures at Blackburn Rovers’ Brockhall Training Centre.

Predictably, Rovers, with an older and more experienced line-up, mounted an early spell of pressure and a couple of times went close in their quest to grab a quick goal. United were required to ‘batten down the hatches’ in those opening minutes of the game but came through the test unscathed with Dermot Mee’s goal intact.

The home side continued to hold sway following those initial sorties into United’s territory but the Reds weren’t inactive at the other end of the field and more than once the home side needed to be on their guard.

Jared Harlock spurned a great chance to give his side the lead but scuffed his shot with Mee’s goal at his mercy. Isaac Whitehall, Rovers’ central defender and skipper, must have thought he had made the breakthrough when his point-blank header, from Luke Brennan’s free-kick, looked destined to find the net until Mee pulled off a quite remarkable reflex save.

Rovers striker Harry Leonard was also out of luck in their next attack and Brennan fired wide from distance too.

United's best attack was saved for the final moments of the first half when a five-man move ended with Zidane Iqbal’s shot being saved by home ‘keeper Jordan Eastham.

Just a handful of minutes into the second half, the Reds were unlucky not to have taken the lead when Max Haygarth and Martin Svidersky narrowly failed to make contact with Harvey Neville’s inviting free-kick.

United started to enjoy much more of the possession and shortly after the hour mark, the Reds stunned Rovers when debutant Kai Corbett, a recent arrival from West Ham United, struck from close range to put his new club into the lead.

It was a great moment for the former Hammer and his delight was shared by his new team-mates who engulfed him in celebration.


United: Mee; Neville, Denham, Hockenhull, Hardley; Svidersky, Iqbal (Hoogewerf 76), Savage (Corbett 46); Forson, Haygarth (Stanley 56), Sotona.

Substitutes: Mastny, Gallagher-Allison.

Goal: Corbett 61.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
United Indonesia - Manchester United Supporters Club of Indonesia