United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club

United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/index.php)
-   Archives 2015/2016 (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=350)
-   -   [COC] Manchester United 0 (1) vs 0 (3) Middlesbrough FC* (http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6483)

ali_iyan 28-10-2015 12:07 PM

Re: [COC] Manchester United vs Middlesbrough FC

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeofday (Post 624504)
Menurut akun twitter @beInSportid game ini disiarkan beIn1

Berharap Fellaini distarterkan. Beberapa pertandingan main sebagai pengganti kelihatannya udah ga monoton.

Depay bolehlah dipasang juga untuk lihat apa yg dipelajari dari bench.

Iya sepertinya confirm bakal di siarin BeinSport 1 :mudance: untuk squad berharap bisa liat pemai" muda yang berkeliaran nih :D tapi kalo LVG ngotot mau menang ga yakin juga dah ya bakal liat Perreira dkk #:-S

zudomiriku 28-10-2015 12:19 PM

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal will make changes ahead of Capital One Cup clash as he looks to avoid injury 'red zone'

* Manchester United face Middlesbrough in the Capital One Cup fourth round at Old Trafford on Wednesday night
* United manager Louis van Gaal has confirmed that he will make significant changes to his side in order to reduce the risk of injury
* Several Red Devils players have played a lot of first-team football recently
* Van Gaal's rotation could pave the way for youngster Andreas Pereira

Louis van Gaal will make changes for Manchester United's Capital One Cup clash at home to Middlesbrough on Wednesday night, concerned that several of his stars are in the injury risk 'red zone'.

Eight of United's players have started the last three games with Premier League fixtures against Everton and Manchester City coming either side of a long trip to Moscow over the course of eight days.

Captain Wayne Rooney, new £58million signing Anthony Martial, Chris Smalling and Bastian Schweinsteiger are among those who have played a lot of football in recent weeks, and Van Gaal is reluctant to take any risks.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psiof02htd.jpg
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is planning to rotate his squad for Wednesday's game

Antonio Valencia has already been ruled out, and Van Gaal said: 'It's not a question of injuries, I have a lot of players in the red zone because we have had lot of matches and we have a lot of matches to play. I have to see if I can use them or not. We need all the days to recover at this moment, so it is difficult to say.'

The situation should present another opportunity for the younger players including Brazilian teenager Andreas Pereira who marked his only start for United with a stunning free-kick in the third round win over Ipswich at Old Trafford.

Pereira, who has made another three appearances off the bench under Van Gaal, turned down offers from Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and his old club PSV Eindhoven before signing a new three-year contract at United in the summer.

The 19-year-old midfielder paid tribute to Van Gaal for showing faith in the club's young players. 'He'll bring you into the team if you do well and train well,' said Pereira. 'I have a trust with him and it's a nice feeling to work with someone who will give you the opportunity.

'If you do something wrong, he will tell you and, if you do something right, he will tell you. He helps you with everything. I hope I get another opportunity, and I hope I can show the manager and impress everyone in the stadium.'

Van Gaal is wary of the threat posed by Middlesbrough, who lie fourth in the Championship, and a rival manager in Aitor Karanka who learned his trade as No.2 to Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psbmey5pz5.jpg

'I know him as a player, of course, and he was the assistant of Jose Mourinho so I think he was able to learn the profession from him,' said Van Gaal.

'He lets his team play in a very organised way and I see also that he loves the creative players. It will be a tough match.

'I think Middlesbrough are a good playing side. They want to play football, that is also a benefit for us I think. You can also see teams with another play style and that is more difficult for us, but we can play football against them.'

The United boss was less than happy with Manchester City's safety-first approach in Sunday's goalless derby at Old Trafford, when the Premier League leaders failed to force a save of note out of David De Gea.

Asked to reflect on that game, he added: 'Yes, I can imagine the game was not so exciting for the fans because there were no chances. I think we had three chances in the second half and you have to finish those kind of chances.

'It was a high level game with two teams defending very compact and it is very difficult to create openings. we did that in the second half and I think the fans shall enjoy the tension of the game, and also because of the result we were closer to win.

'So I think the Manchester United fans were happy to see that because I have seen them also applauding when we left the pitch.'

Code:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3292567/Manchester-United-boss-Louis-van-Gaal-makes-changes-ahead-Capital-One-Cup-clash-looks-avoid-injury-red-zone.html
turunin pemain cadangan/muda boleh2 aja, asal nasibnya jangan kayak Arsenal/Chelsea

rio vander vidic 28-10-2015 12:28 PM

Disiarin dimanakah pertandingan ini?

alfiandrmwn 28-10-2015 01:19 PM

Louis van Gaal mengkonfirmasi Antonio Valencia cedera sehingga absen lawan Middlesbrough. Sedangkan James Wilson dan Andreas Pereira akan berada dalam skuad.

Terkait kebugaran, van Gaal mengatakan sejumlah pemainnya berada dalam 'zona merah' dan akan melihat kebugaran mereka hari ini untuk menentukan siapa saja pemain yang akan dimainkan lawan Middlesbrough.

alfiandrmwn 28-10-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rio vander vidic (Post 624528)
Disiarin dimanakah pertandingan ini?

Live bein sport 1

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...9a&oe=56321ED4

troy andreas 28-10-2015 01:54 PM

Van Gaal reveals team news for Middlesbrough cup clash

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has ruled Antonio Valencia out of Wednesday's Capital One Cup tie against Middlesbrough.

Beberapa pemain tim reserve beberapa kali ikut latihan dengan tim utama, kira- kira punya peluang ga yah setidaknya duduk di bangku cadangan?? Goss, Poole, Fuso-Mensah & Varela.. :D

Kalau Perreira & Willson fit, akan sangat menyenangkan melihat semangat muda menjadi ujung tombak plus Blind yang sudah dapat jatah istirahat cukup semoga bisa main di match ini. Belum ada update berita juga dari McNair? Kalu ia sudah fit lebih prefer melihat ia di mainkan.

Prediksi:

Romero,
Darmian, Jones, Blind, Rojo
Carrick, Herrera/Fellaini
Lingard,Perreira,Memphis
Wilson.

Martial ga apa- apa di istirahatkan juga dengan Juan Mata & Smalling mengingat jadwal padat yang menanti. Rooney? Cadangan dulu yakkk capt, kan ada Carrick.. :peace:

HTML Code:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Oct/louis-van-gaal-previews-middlesbrough-game-exclusive-mutv-interview.aspx

troy andreas 28-10-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeofday (Post 624504)

Berharap Fellaini distarterkan. Beberapa pertandingan main sebagai pengganti kelihatannya udah ga monoton.

Depay bolehlah dipasang juga untuk lihat apa yg dipelajari dari bench.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodmin (Post 624512)
Depay yg kasian ga pernah maen :D

Uda ngeluh jadwal padat keterlaluan juga sih kalau LvG ga merotasi pemainnya, tapi semoga ga terlalu signifikan juga kalau ada rotasi. Fellaini & Memphis dimatch ini boleh-lah jadi starter bareng Perreira juga Wilson kalau bisa. \m/

tumpal_oneunited 28-10-2015 02:14 PM

Di saat 2 tim besar lainnya tumbang, United ga boleh ikut-ikutan.
Ini saatnya United untuk serius di ajang COC.
the boro jangan dianggap remeh.

Rotasi pemain sih harus, tapi LvG harus memastikan juga siapa yang paling siap untuk memberi kemenangan buat United atas the boro di OT besok pagi.

fredrian.seven 28-10-2015 03:28 PM

2 hari sebelum BPL. Bener2 musti rotasi klo melihat hal itu. Tapi klo dilihat dari beberapa tim besar tumbang maka rotasinya jangan terlalu ekstrem.

Moga menang dan nggak ada yang cedera.

eyeofday 28-10-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zudomiriku (Post 624524)
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal will make changes ahead of Capital One Cup clash as he looks to avoid injury 'red zone'

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...psbmey5pz5.jpg

Itu cara baca angka bet gitu gimana ya, di FM selalu muncul tapi ga ngerti bacanya.
8 banding 1 untuk Fellaini nyekor?

saya juga megang Fella bakal nyekor :D