View Single Post
Old 30-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #14
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic keeps the Premier League guessing by insisting he could retire this summer and 'go out at the top'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been linked with a move to the Premier League
* The PSG striker is expected to leave the Ligue 1 winners in the summer
* He would be a free transfer but would expect wages upwards of £150k

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has produced a curveball by revealing he could retire this summer.

The gregarious striker is set to leave Paris Saint-Germain when his current contract expires at the end of the season but has remained coy over his next move.

The 34-year-old, currently on international duty with Sweden, has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs as transfer speculation continues to mount, but Ibrahimovic stated he could call it a day.

'Anything could happen next summer... maybe I'll just retire,' he told TV4. 'Nobody's thought of that possibility. I would prefer to go out at the top.'

Premier League powerhouses Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United have all been linked with a move to make Ibrahimovic their marquee signing this summer.

'Yes, there is interest from the Premier League, I can confirm that,' the PSG striker said last week.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been tipped for a move to the Premier League this season if he leaves PSG

'The Premier League is the league in the world all people and fans speak about. A lot of things have to feel fine when I'm going to take a decision this summer.

'When the moment comes, when all the cards are on the table, that's when I have to go through what I want and then we'll see who wants it more,' added the 34-year-old.

'It's like a marriage. Two parties have to want it, not just one or the other. Each side needs to want it as much as the other.'

Ibrahimovic, whose career transfer fees come to a grand total of £133.2m, would be available on a free transfer should he decide to leave Paris but would expect wages upwards of £150,000.

Away from the established elite in the Premier League, West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has claimed the club is tempted by an audacious move for the PSG talisman.

'We have a list of about ten strikers all over Europe, and most of our money will go into signing a striker,' Sullivan told talkSPORT. 'That is the plan for next season.

'I'd love Ibrahimovic from PSG, but whether he'd come to us I don't know. I know he's 34 but he's a fantastic player.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3513603/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-keeps-Premier-League-guessing-insisting-retire-summer-top.html
jika Ibra menerima tawaran United, dia akan menjadi pemain kedua yg bergaji tertinggi di United setelah Rooney