View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 10:42 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester united squad photo - 2015

Beruntung sekali fans United ini, pasti bikin iri banyak orang

THREE FANS POSE IN UNITED'S SQUAD PHOTO

Sticking Manchester United’s official squad photo to the bedroom wall is a ritual for most young Reds – but this season’s picture is extra special for one lucky season ticket holder called Ethan James.

When his dad Nigel entered and won a competition on the club’s official Facebook page, Ethan and his sister Lauren joined Louis van Gaal and the players when they all posed together at Old Trafford in late September.

The 11-year-old aspiring goalkeeper even got to meet his hero David De Gea in the tunnel and posed for another epic photo - and he couldn’t believe his luck!

“De Gea is my favourite player," Ethan told us. "I was lucky enough to get a signature and I was lucky enough to get a picture. I almost fainted when he walked in but I didn’t, so that was good!"

Lauren is a lifelong fan of Michael Carrick and dad Nigel, also a massive Red, admitted he enjoyed his moment in the spotlight. “The whole family are big United fans, we’re season ticket holders, so to meet the squad was just a dream come true.

“It was more than what I expected. To be in the stadium for this kind of event and to actually be in the team photo was amazing, but to then meet the players in the tunnel, talk to them and get their autographs was the icing on the cake. It was a great day."

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote