Thread: Marcus Rashford
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 09:27 AM   #323
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

'I'll be involved in team meetings, huddles and sessions throughout this recovery': Marcus Rashford vows to keep Manchester United team-mates fired up during his injury absence

* Striker Marcus Rashford is out for three months due to a bad back injury
* He posted an optimistic update for Manchester United fans on Twitter
* United could sign a new striker in January to help cover his absence

Marcus Rashford has vowed to stay involved with everything going on around the Manchester United first-team during his absence through injury.

It was confirmed on Sunday that Rashford will miss the next three months of United's season due to a double stress fracture in his back.

Taking to twitter on Monday, Rashford said: 'On the pitch or not, Manchester United fans don't get much bigger than me.

It was confirmed on Sunday that Rashford will miss the next three months of United's season. Rashford posted an optimistic message to United supporters on Twitter on Monday

Rashford's injury could prompt Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to sign a striker in the January window

'You best believe I'll be involved in team meetings, team huddles and team sessions throughout this recovery.

'Blink and I'll be back, fitter than ever. See you soon.'

Unfortunately for United, Rashford won't be back as quickly as his optimism suggests and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will look at signing a striker in the January window.

Speaking after United's 2-0 defeat by Liverpool, the United boss said: 'It might be we might look at some short-term deals and that could take us through until the summer.

'We're looking at numbers and if the right one's there we could buy... if there's a loan, it's an option.'

Rashford sustained the injury shortly after coming on as a substitute for United in their third round FA Cup replay against Wolves at Old Trafford last week.

United return to Premier League action on Wednesday at home to Burnley.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7907541/Ill-involved-meetings-huddles-sessions-Rashford-United-team-mates-fired-up.html