View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
Redsbusby

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manchester United - Press Conference

Sesuai usul dr mas @fredrian.seven kita coba bikin thread ini..
Soalnya kadang bingung jg mau ditaruh dimana.. karena dalam presscon ada banyak berita bukan hanya persiapan tp kabar skuad atau pernyataan resmi klub ttg suatu rumor yg sdg berkembang..

Boss' selection headache

02/09/2012 09:05, Report by Adam Marshall

Sir Alex Ferguson admits he has real selection dilemmas this season following the arrival of Robin van Persie and Shinji Kagawa.

The exciting signings provide real flexibility and invention in attack and are already off the mark in terms of goals after both scoring in the 3-2 victory against Fulham last weekend. When Wayne Rooney returns from injury, competition for places will be particularly fierce.

"It’s not easy picking the team," stated the boss. "The players know that. I made reference to that last week. I’ve got a difficult job. The important thing is the end. If the end is right, we’re all satisfied and they've all contributed.

"Robin is flexible and can play different positions. He can play from the right side or in behind the strikers. There are great options with van Persie because he’s such a mobile player and Wayne can play in behind or play up. Chicharito is the only one-position player we have and that’s through the middle.

"Van Persie and Wayne can absolutely play together. No doubt. [Danny] Welbeck can play with him. We’ve got good options which is why it’s so difficult."

Sir Alex has also explained why he prefers to keep his cards close to his chest when it comes to team selection.

"Why should we let anyone know what the team is?" he asked. "It’s straightforward and why I never name the team until Saturday now.

"I used to name it on Friday when I first came down but it didn’t work. It was always in the papers.

"Everything we do in training is mixed with a variety of different players playing in different positions because they tell the agents who tell the press. It gets so dead easy nowadays - too easy.

"Twitter is one thing but they tell agents and they tell other people. Maybe they’re even representing a player in the team you’re playing against too."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

Last edited by Redsbusby; 06-10-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post: