View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #927
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

‘That’s the Paul I know… he knows what it means to play for Manchester United’: Solskjaer backs Pogba to finally show his true colours after starring role against Huddersfield

* Paul Pogba was instrumental for Manchester United in previous two victories
* Frenchman was frozen out under Jose Mourinho but has come back with a bang
* New boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is delighted to see Pogba happy again
* He said: 'He’s always been a happy boy and always had a big smile on his face'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claimed Paul Pogba’s renewed happiness means he can finally reach his best after starring for Manchester United again.

Pogba was instrumental during the emphatic victory at Cardiff and followed that up with two goals against Huddersfield on Wednesday.

Solskjaer and the central midfielder embraced at full-time and the interim manager believes the 25-year-old can begin to prosper at Old Trafford.

‘That’s the Paul I know, the one I’ve known since I had him in the reserves,’ Solskjaer said. ‘He’s always been a happy boy and always had a big smile on his face.

‘When you play for United you should be happy. Of course it’s a responsibility but it’s also an honour and a privilege. He’s a United boy through and through.

The Frenchman is happy again and can revive his Manchester United career, says his manager

‘He knows what it means to play for Man United. Paul created two or three last time, this time he scored two himself and I hope he’ll enjoy it.’

Solskjaer, who revealed ‘workaholic’ Alexis Sanchez spent a Christmas Day off at Carrington in a bid to prove his fitness, should have Anthony Martial and Romelu Lukaku back for Bournemouth.

The Manchester United midfielder has looked in superb form under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The World Cup-winner scored twice for United in their 3-1 win over Huddersfield. Solskjaer thinks Pogba understands the privilege and responsibility of playing for the club

The Norwegian pleaded for more time to implement his style on United after becoming only the fourth manager in the club’s history to win his opening two league games in charge. He has identified deficiencies that his coaching staff will start correcting, however.

‘When we scored the second you saw the confidence growing, the attitude going forward, but we need to learn to slow the game down and play in their half,’ Solskjaer added.

‘We didn’t do that enough. You don’t change anything but the mindset in one week. I want my team to play in a certain way and you give them little pointers here and there.

‘But it’s a work in progress. It’s going to take time for players to go from one manager with the details I wanted and I’ve got a little bit of a tweak.’

David Wagner claimed Huddersfield’s performance deserved more and wants funds to sign a striker in January. ‘Unfortunately we’ve seen a game we’ve seen all season,’ he said. ‘We were beaten by two world-class strikes and David De Gea made a world-class save from (Laurent) Depoitre.

‘A big reason why we lost is because we weren’t clinical. If we can solve this problem, and perform like this, we can collect more points.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6530871/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-says-Paul-Pogbas-renewed-happiness-means-finally-reach-best.html
beda mainnya kalo diberi 'kebebasan' & bermain dengan lepas (baca : fun) dibanding waktu bermain dengan berbagai posisi & bermain dengan 'ogah2an' di era Mou