View Single Post
Old 19-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #19
rondwisan

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Aston Villa

Waduh, salah kamar di sebelah tadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
19/04/2013 10:00 - ManUtd.com, A Bostock, G Thompson
Sir Alex: Same squad for Villa

Sir Alex Ferguson will send bruised but unbowed players into Monday night's big game against Aston Villa.

The Reds emerged from the midweek trip to West Ham with a few minor knocks, but these seem unlikely to disrupt the manager's plans for the visit of Paul Lambert's young side.

"We’ve got a few bumps and bruises from Wednesday," reported Sir Alex on Friday. "Vidic had got a beautiful bruise on his cheekbone and after coming out of that war zone, we’re quite happy no-one was seriously injured.

"The team were fantastic the other night in terms of standing up [to West Ham]. It’s the type of game you get with Big Sam [Allardyce]’s teams. We had to deal with it and I think a point was well deserved.

"We maybe could have won it in the last 20 minutes when we had all the play and one or two chances. Nonetheless you have to be satisfied coming back after being down twice and getting a point. The last two away games [Stoke and West Ham] have shown how determined we are to win the league. I've admired my team in these games. We've done very well."

The boss has the weekend to further assess his players as he prepares for another pivotal match in the push towards the 20th league title.

"Every game now seems to be more important than the last one. When you get nearer to that line that’s the way it is. I have the same squad for Monday and hopefully we'll pick the right team."