View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #851
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

'There are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined': Paul Pogba hints at rocky relationship with Jose Mourinho and claims he needs love to hit top form at Manchester United

* Paul Pogba has suggested that he is miserable under manager Jose Mourinho
* The France star captained Manchester United to Friday's 2-1 win over Leicester
* But after the match he said that he needs to be loved and trusted to hit top form
* The midfielder added: 'There are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined'

Paul Pogba has told Jose Mourinho he needs to be loved and trusted to produce his World Cup best for Manchester United, and claimed he would be fined if he told the truth about his state of mind at Old Trafford.

Pogba, 25, ended a turbulent week in which he was linked with Barcelona by starring as United's captain in their 2-1 Premier League victory over Leicester on Friday night — his first game since helping France become world champions.

But afterwards the £89million record signing fuelled suggestions his relationship with Mourinho is strained by failing to mention the manager when praising fans and team-mates.

Midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is miserable under boss Jose Mourinho. France star Pogba captained Manchester United to Friday night's 2-1 win over Leicester City

He said: 'You have to know one thing. A player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he's not happy. That's all I'll say.'

Pogba's mentality has been questioned by Mourinho and the midfielder was dropped last season for the Champions League tie against Sevilla.

'I am the same Paul Pogba (as at the World Cup). It's a different team, obviously. I still love football and give my best. When you are comfortable, when people trust everyone, are good in the head, it's going to be easier.

'If you're not happy doing what you're doing, there's no point doing it, right? There's point doing things because you love it.'

Asked if he was happy and comfortable, Pogba replied: 'There are things I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.'

Mourinho described captain Pogba as a 'monster' in midfield after Friday's win over Leicester

He was, however, happy to describe why it clicked with France at the World Cup under Didier Deschamps, where Pogba was filmed in the dressing room rallying his team-mates.

'It's easier for a player to be on the same page with all the group,' he said. 'The manager was inside, the physio, the kitman, we were all a group.

'So obviously it's easier to go and speak and express yourself, and we went for an objective and the big one was to win.'

Pogba is unhappy about Mourinho's suggestion that his World Cup success was due to being 'isolated' and better able to concentrate on his football.

The United manager offered an olive branch on Friday when he described his captain as a 'monster' in midfield.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6051091/Paul-Pogba-hints-bad-relationship-Jose-Mourinho-Man-United.html