Thread: Adnan Januzaj
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #3
troy andreas

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Adnan Januzaj

Januzaj gets reward
Report by A Marshall & L Kane

Adnan Januzaj has been handed the number 44 shirt number in the Barclays Premier League as a reward for his efforts at Under-21 level this term.

manutd.com - The Belgian prospect was featured in the recent United Uncovered newsletter, with MUTV also providing an exclusive video of some of his best moments.

Profile Januzaj was snapped up as a 16-year-old from Anderlecht and, after the red tape surrounding his signing was unravelled, he made an instant impact in Paul McGuinness’ Academy team. Injury cut short his first season but he was still promoted, ahead of schedule, to the Under-21s and has emerged as a key attacking force this year.

Style The teenager glides past defenders with ease and is capable of beating his man either on the flanks or straight down the middle. Adept at set-pieces - he has proved his worth with penalties, corners and free-kicks - the Belgian always craves possession but is also learning to show the right attitude towards the less glamorous side of the game. He has made real progress this term.

Quoted “I really like to play with the ball at my feet. It is more my type of play than defending. I take the set-pieces as well and always try to deliver the best ball I can and do something for the team to help my team-mates.” – Adnan Januzaj, April 2013.

Moment Playing at The Hawthorns in a tight match against West Brom’s Under-21s, Januzaj showed flair, imagination and acceleration to tee up Sean McGinty for the goal that broke the deadlock.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2013/Apr/adnan-januzaj-video-of-under-21-action-after-handed-shirt-number-44.aspx
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote