View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 08:52 AM   #52
Zulfan
first team

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

03/04/2016 19:15, Report by Ryan Grant
VAN GAAL'S VIEWS ON VICTORY OVER EVERTON

Blind and Rojo substitutions

“Daley Blind has played every match this season, more or less, and he is at the end of his strengths. I shall give him two days off this week, and then he is okay again. I think [Marcos] Rojo had a problem with his jet-lag, so I changed him. He came back [from international duty] on Thursday but I had to play him."

Anthony Martial

"I have already said in many press conferences that Anthony Martial, at his age, is an exception. He has played every match and, to do that, you have to be very strong and consistent because every week I compare every player with his competitor. So it is fantastic what he is doing."

Tim Fosu-Mensah

"I thought that there was a lot of space on the right wing in the first half, and after Tim took over, he did fantastically. I saw there was some space on the right side and I told Timothy he had to take advantage of that. And when the player does that, it’s a bit of luck for the manager, but every credit is for the player, for Timothy, and not for the manager."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ampaign=ManUtd

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk