View Single Post
Old 13-01-2015, 08:12 AM   #29
fredrian.seven
captain

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Future of Manchester United Academy Graduated under Louis van Gaal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Bakal mengikuti jejak Keane kah? Melihat nasib Lindergaard dan Amos plus kedatangan Valdes buat janggal pemanggilan Johstone. Jadi...???

Sam Johnstone recalled from Doncaster Rovers loan

Code:
thepeoplesperson.com/2015/01/12/sam-johnstone-recalled-from-doncaster-rovers-loan-67083/
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Jadi ada 5 Golie u/ spot 1st team ya Sam ..

De Gea
Valdes
Lindegaard
Amos
Johnstone

*United yg aneh
Sepertinya nggak dijual tapi dipinjamkan ke PNE. Padahal sesama klub league one.

Manchester United: Preston sign keeper Sam Johnstone on loan
bbc.co.uk

Preston have signed Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone on loan until the end of the season, after he was recalled from a spell with Doncaster.

The Preston-born 21-year-old had made 14 appearances on loan for Rovers this season, keeping four clean sheets.

The England Under-20 international has had previous loan spells at Scunthorpe, Yeovil and Walsall, but has yet to play for the Old Trafford club.

"We tried to do something in the summer with him," said boss Simon Grayson.

"When a player comes available who you think is going to improve the squad, regardless of what you have already, then it's something you go and do."

As well as being born in the town, Johnstone's father Glenn played 10 games for the Lilywhites in the 1990s.

"If anyone else other than Preston had shown an interest in me, the likelihood would have been I would have stayed at Doncaster, who have been very good to me, but this being my hometown club it was difficult to turn down," said Johnstone.

His departure leaves Doncaster short of goalkeeping options for Tuesday's FA Cup third-round replay at Bristol City.

Marko Marosi, who was on the bench for the weekend draw with Oldham Athletic, is Rovers' second-choice keeper, but is yet to start a first-team game.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote