View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #29
finza_13
first team

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd vs Fulham

SCHOLES TARGETS MORE GOALS

Paul Scholes has admitted he should be scoring more regularly as he looks to repeat his superb strike at Fulham earlier in the season.

The powerful drive past David Stockdale was a typical moment of genius from the evergreen playmaker but it remains his only goal of the campaign so far.

"I've managed to score a couple against Fulham, including this season away from home," he told United Review. "My only goal of this season, in fact.

"I'd like to score more goals obviously. One goal in a season isn't enough really. But yes, I've had ups and downs against Fulham. I got sent off down there when we lost 2-0 but we've had some good wins down there too.

"At home, I think we've done quite well against them - I can't remember having too many problems with them at Old Trafford. I hope it can be the same again this time, although we know the quality they have in their team."

The 36-year-old is well aware that Fulham will be no push-overs on Saturday.

"Every game is difficult now," he explained. "Bolton at home proves it - that was a game we were expected to get three points from and we almost didn't. The games aren't turning out as people think they will."