View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 09:30 AM   #4
Riskur
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

EARLY UNITED TEAM NEWS FOR PALACE

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Michael Carrick will miss Manchester United's Premier League game against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The club captain was also ruled out of the Reds' 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday night.

Phil Jones and Marouane Fellaini also missed the trip to Russia after picking up injuries in the 1-0 victory over Southampton last weekend.

Speaking to BT Sport after United’s success in the Russian capital, when asked if the trio would be fit to face Palace, Mourinho said: “I think Carrick has no chance. I think Jones, I have many doubts, and Fellaini, I have a hope but just a hope.”

There is, however, no update on Antonio Valencia, who didn’t fly out to Moscow, or Paul Pogba, who has missed the last four games after sustaining a hamstring injury in United’s first Champions League match against Basel on 12 September.

Man of the Match in Moscow, Anthony Martial, was withdrawn on 72 minutes as a precaution against CSKA with Mourinho admitting afterwards: "It was a pity he couldn’t play for 90 minutes because I was ready to leave him on the pitch for the whole game."

The United boss is expected to provide further news at his pre-match press conference on Friday ahead of the clash with Palace. The Reds, who are joint-top of the Premier League with Manchester City, will be favourites to record a sixth win in seven league games when welcoming Roy Hodgson’s side, who are without a goal or a point so far this season, to the Theatre of Dreams on Saturday (kick-off 15:00 BST).

www.manutd.com