View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #22
otonk reddevilz
first team

Location: Pisang Epe' | Pallubasa | Coto | Konro Bakar | Pantai Losari
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
otonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to behold

Visit otonk reddevilz's Facebook Visit otonk reddevilz's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Rovers vs Man Utd

Big Sam: Fergie will get no favours from Blackburn

Sam Allardyce is fuming at suggestions that Blackburn will throw one in to help Manchester United’s title bid.

Rovers manager Allardyce joined his pal Sir Alex Ferguson at Aintree on Thursday to cheer the Reds boss’ horse What A Friend to victory.

But Allardyce said: “I take offence at the idea we will allow United to come here and have the points. There is no chance of that.

“The only favours I dish out are by beating other teams that are close to them. You always want to do well against United and not because I am friendly with Sir Alex but because it is a local derby.”

mirrorfootball.co.uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.