Thread: Fred
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 07:39 AM   #75
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Fred

FRED SPEAKS OUT IN UNITED REVIEW

All-action midfielder Fred was one of the stars of Tuesday’s outstanding win over Paris Saint-Germain and in an exclusive interview with United Review for the visit of Chelsea, the Brazilian reveals how the recent defeat against Spurs sparked a positive reaction in the dressing room which was evident in last weekend’s return to form against Newcastle.

“Nobody wants to lose a game, especially at home and by that scoreline,” he told the matchday programme.

“We thought a lot about it, talked a lot in the dressing room. It was really bad for us, but we knew we had to come back stronger, better, more focused, and we did that against Newcastle.

“It was a good response from the team and we were very happy to get the win at a difficult place to go.”

In the interview with United Review – which once more will be available as a digital edition, with fans all over the world able to purchase at the introductory price of 99p – Fred also reveals his ambitions for the season, with the squad growing in confidence as the campaign gets going.
“I obviously want to win every trophy, that’s an ambition shared with the club,” he said. “My personal aim is to play a lot of games, put in great performances, do my best to help the team. Not get injured, obviously. I want to have a great season and the team’s objective is to win things together.

“I’m convinced we have the quality to do this, to go far in the Champions League and the cups here in England, do well in the Premier League. We hope to compete for trophies in all competitions.”

Elsewhere in the issue, you’ll find plenty of reaction to those brilliant wins over PSG and Newcastle and a big feature which provides expert opinion on our recent new signings. As well as manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s thoughts on the game, there’s also an extensive opposition section including key player profiles and a look at how Chelsea have started the season.

And in the digital edition – which will be available to purchase this season – there is lots of rich content to enjoy, including video highlights from the win over PSG, our top 10 goals against Chelsea, the video highlights from a memorable 5-3 win over the Blues in the FA Cup in 1998, plus video highlights from the European Cup final in 1968 and the Champions League final in 2008 to go with related features in the programme.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote