View Single Post
Old 29-07-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic 'reaches verbal agreement with Manchester United as his agent flies into London for talks'

* Manchester United are closing in on a deal for Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
* Club sealed verbal agreement for the midfielder with his agent due in for talks
* Any move is likely to be dependent on whether Paul Pogba moves to Real Madrid

Manchester United have reportedly sealed a verbal agreement with Sergej Milinkovic-Savic over a big-money move from Lazio.

The midfielder's agent is due to fly into London to hold further talks with the Old Trafford side.

However, any move is likely to depend on whether want-away star Paul Pogba completes a move to Real Madrid.

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic has agreed verbal terms with Manchester United

While the Spanish giants are keen on completing the transfer, Manchester United want around £150million to let him go.

Ex-Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman represents Milinkovic-Savic, and will be conducting talks over the proposed five-year deal.

Lazio boss Simone Inzaghi insisted he wanted Milinkovic-Savic to stay, but admitted he could not force him to remain in Italy.

'My thoughts are that I’d like Milinkovic-Savic to stay,' the 43-year-old said.

'But I also believe the club has to consider offers when they come in and then make a decision.

'Milinkovic is 24 years old now, he’s no longer a kid. I can give him advice, he is at our disposal and hasn’t missed a training session, but then I don’t know what will happen. I hope he stays.'

The 24-year-old has been a mainstay in the side since moving to Serie A from Genk in 2015.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7295573/Transfer-news-Lazio-star-Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic-reaches-verbal-agreement-Manchester-United.html