View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
rondwisan

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Queens Park Rangers vs Man Utd

Pelatih mereka barusan dapet award nih, bisa jadi booster juga akan performa team, waspadalah !!!

--------------------

WARNOCK WINS AWARD
Sun 11 Dec 2011

Neil Warnock has been named BBC London Sports Personality of the Year 2011 following an amazing 12 months at Loftus Road.

The R's gaffer guided the Club to Premier League promotion by winning the Championship in May - an incredible achievement considering Rangers occupied 20th spot in the second tier when he arrived just 14 months earlier.

Now, 15 games into the new campaign, QPR occupy a healthy position in the Premier League.

Warnock, pictured being presented with the award by BBC London's Phil Parry, said: "This is fantastic and I really do appreciate it.

"We have just loved every minute of being in London. Moving down here has changed my whole opinion of the place.

"This award is a fantastic achievement for me, and the last 12 months ranks as high as it can go.

"The most memorable moment for me isn't a great win. It was when we were 6-0 down at Fulham this season and our fans started singing 'There's only one Neil Warnock'.

"I can't tell you how much that meant to me. The fans know how far we have come in such a short space of time."