View Single Post
Old 18-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #26
Supernan
first team

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Reserves and Academy Transfer 2010-2011

16/07/2010 15:12, Report by Ben Hibbs
Preston swoop for Gray

Scottish defender David Gray has joined Preston North End on a free transfer.

The 22-year-old spent six years at United, progressing through the ranks from the Academy to the Reserves, and joins Darren Ferguson's side on a two-year deal.

Speaking to the official PNE website, Gray said: "I have been on loan for the last two seasons and now I have got a permanent move which I think I will enjoy.

"Preston have always been a solid Championship side for as long as I can remember. There are great traditions and it is a big club."

Gray will see a familiar face at Deepdale - young United midfielder Matty James joined the Lilywhites on a season-long loan deal earlier this month.

Lagi ya pemain dilepas gabung ke PNE, setw gw ini si Gray sering dimainin sama Opa kalo Piala Carling/friendly match gt. Mungkin kalah bersaing sm nama lain ya. Good Luck gray!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.