Thread: Dean Henderson
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:20 AM   #31
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dean Henderson

'I have always had that dream': Dean Henderson sets sights on ousting David de Gea as Manchester United's long-term No 1

* The Sheffield United shot-stopper is currently on loan from the Red Devils
* Dean Henderson's fine form could see him replace David de Gea at Man United
* The 22-year-old has won plenty of plaudits for his performances this campaign
* Henderson has also been tipped to start for England in this summer's Euro 2020

Dean Henderson is hoping to oust David de Gea as Manchester United's No 1 goalkeeper.

The Sheffield United shot-stopper is currently on loan from the Red Devils.

His fine form has sparked a debate over whether he should be ahead of De Gea in the pecking order at Old Trafford.

Henderson told the Kelly and Wrighty show: 'The big dream is to play for Manchester United one day.

'I've always had that dream throughout my life so until that's accomplished I'll never think I've made it.

'Even if I play for them once I won't think I've made it. I need to play for them 500 times, 300 times, whatever it is, then you can turnaround at the end of your career and say, "I made it, I did what I set out to do".'

Dean Henderson is hoping to oust David de Gea as Manchester United No 1 goalkeeper. His fine form has sparked a debate over whether he should be ahead of De Gea at Old Trafford

The 22-year-old is tied with Liverpool's Alisson Becker and Burnley keeper Tom Pope on nine clean sheets this season, and has won plenty of plaudits for his outings this campaign.

Henderson has also been tipped to start for the national side in this summer's Euro 2020 tournament, with doubts growing over No 1 goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7981579/Dean-Henderson-sets-sights-ousting-David-Gea-Manchester-Uniteds-long-term-No-1.html