View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 07:54 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [UCL] Sevilla vs Manchester United

EARLY UNITED TEAM NEWS FOR SEVILLA CLASH

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has revealed he is dealing with a number of injury issues ahead of the Champions League tie at Sevilla.

The manager made changes to his squad for the Emirates FA Cup win at Huddersfield Town on Saturday but says it was not down to resting players.

"I didn’t rest anyone other than [David] De Gea," he stressed. "Can we recover some of them for Wednesday? I think [Marcus] Rashford, [Ander] Herrera, [Antonio] Valencia have a chance.

"Paul Pogba? I don’t know. [Marcos] Rojo, [Phil] Jones, [Marouane] Fellaini, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic], I don’t think they have any chance."

The news that Rojo and Jones are injured means Eric Bailly's return to fitness – he came on as a substitute in the dying embers of the clash at the John Smith's Stadium at the weekend – has been a timely one.

Rashford and Herrera have missed the last couple of games but Valencia featured in the last Premier League outing, at Newcastle United.

Jose is likely to provide further team news in Seville on Tuesday when previewing the round-of-16 tie.

www.manutd.com