View Single Post
Old 20-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #44
Bulma
academy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bulma Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Norwich City

Sebuah opini dari fans untuk fans...menarik juga...

Well, that didn’t go to plan. Here is what we learned against Norwich City.

Point the first

Anthony Martial deserves the Golden Boy award for scoring. Oh, and Wayne Rooney got in the box for some of it, and tried an audacious overhead kick, that was nice. Michael Carrick decided he didn’t want to run towards the ball for their first goal, and I don’t know where the defence was for the second. But thems the breaks sometimes. Anyway, enough about that, on to business.

Point the second (and probably conclusion)

I suppose I am meant to talk about the football in this article, but if I’m completely honest that’s the last thing I’m concerned with at the present minute. It isn’t pretty, and defeats are never nice, but there is a very high percentage (astronomically high, a firm 95%) of fans that seem to take great pleasure in moaning at absolutely every aspect of things and can never be pleased. They believe Manchester United have a god given right to win every game of football they play, regardless of opponent. Failure to do so by six goals or more means whoever is in charge is instantly culpable. ‘This wouldn’t have happened if Fergie was in charge’, ‘we need Jose in now’ and ‘van Gaal hasn’t got a clue’ are commonplace following any Manchester United game, even if it results in a victory. It’s absolutely hilarious.

Manchester United were playing defensive midfielders earlier in the season, and that wasn’t good enough. Today there were no real defensive midfielders, and that wasn’t good enough either. What do you want then? A defensive midfielder that is both that and an attacking midfielder? Ashley Young should start, what does he have to do for game time? Was the shout before today. Ashley Young starts, he shouldn’t have been playing where he was. No, he isn’t a full back, but if Cameron Borthwick Jackson starts then United are over reliant on youth. If any of the three behind the striker don’t start then van Gaal should be sacked there and then. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT!?

It isn’t completely the fans fault, the media do their job of stirring up a good pot, but it is the fans fault for being sucked into following a bandwagon. The players are free thinking human beings, and as such why are they exempt from blame? ‘Van Gaal doesn’t stand on the touch-line’, so what? Does your manager stand behind you when you’re doing your job? No, because that is completely unnecessary. Get a grip. This rant is very disjointed, because new aspects that annoy me keep popping up, but im going to bring it to close.

If you’re so dissatisfied with things at the minute, take your fickleness and put it into supporting another club. Don’t spin this ‘I do it because I care about the club’ rubbish either, because that doesn’t rub with me. My suggestion is a long evaluation of yourselves. Perhaps look for some foresight, and remember that Sir Alex Ferguson wasn’t always perfect, and it could be worse, United could be Chelsea. If Louis van Gaal does get sacked or leave, then I hope you’re proud of yourselves. A shameful hounding, perpetuating everything wrong with modern football, has come to fruition. A club that prides itself on tradition now has a fan base following a trend. Well done everyone, well done.

Code:
http://mufclatest.com/what-we-learned-manchester-united-1-2-norwich-city-barclays-premier-league-201516/?