View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #103
Redsbusby

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United

dr manutd.com.. komentar fergie ttg match vs WBA kemarin malem...

Ttg de gea :
“I patted him on the head and said, ‘Welcome to English football’ because he took a battering in the second half. He should have maybe been protected more by the referee but he withstood it and it was a good experience for him. David is only 20 years of age. We expect a learning process at the moment and we'll see it through.”

“Ours is a different type of game for goalkeepers coming in from Europe,” reflected the boss.

“Schmeichel was the same when he came. Wimbledon away on a Wednesday night was his first away game and they gave him a torrid time. Then in the home game on the following Saturday against Leeds he lost a really bad goal but Peter went on to be possibly the greatest goalkeeper of all time."

Ttg permainan tim keseluruhan :
“The first 25 minutes I thought we were superb,” he said.

“I think it was just a bit of concentration there,” said Sir Alex, referring to the moment Shane Long’s cross-shot slid past De Gea’s hands.

“Our movement of the ball was great, the interchanging and speed of our play was great. Then for some reason we started to slow down the build-up to a level where we lost that momentum.”

“We had some good performances. Rooney was fantastic today, he was all over the pitch. Young Cleverley did well and I have to say when your two most experienced players have to come off in the second half, it's not easy for a young defender to go on. But Phil Jones and Jonny Evans were terrific, absolutely terrific.”

Ttg Young :
“He's got good composure on the ball and he's not just a crosser, his interplay with the rest of the players was good,” praised Sir Alex.

“He made the first goal for Wayne Rooney with a good pass and he was a threat all the time. He had a few crosses blocked and when he decided to go the opposite way and go towards the byline, he had instant success. Okay, it was an own goal but he created the danger by getting to the byline.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT