Thread: Regan Poole
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Regan Poole

UNITED DEFENDER POOLE AGREES LOAN MOVE

Manchester United's Regan Poole has agreed a season-long loan switch to Northampton Town.

The Welsh youngster, who represented his country at the Toulon tournament this summer, will spend the 2017/18 campaign with the League One oufit.

After signing from Newport County in 2015, the defender has performed well for United Reserves at centre-back and in a holding midfield role. He made his first-team debut as a late substitute in the 5-1 win over Midjtylland in the Europa League tie at Old Trafford in February, 2016.

The move will create a reunion with Cobblers boss Justin Edinburgh as the former Tottenham Hotspur full-back handed Poole his senior debut as a 16-year-old when the pair were together at Newport County.

"If it wasn't for Newport, I wouldn't be here [at United] now," the young centre-back told Inside United after his arrival in Manchester.

"I have a lot to thank them for and [then] manager Justin Edinburgh. I still speak to him now, he's a really nice guy, and to throw me in for that Shrewsbury away game was a massive decision for him."

Poole is looking forward to linking up with his new team-mates and the Reds will keep close tabs on his progress over the course of the campaign.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote