View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
rondwisan

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

ManUtd.com - 12/10/2014 08:13,
Training talk: Andreas Pereira

Talented midfielder Andreas Pereira discusses daily life at the Aon Training Complex...

Who has been the best player in training recently?
Everyone's been really good but the best in training, for me, is Angel Di Maria. He's very good in training as well as in matches. I also admire Ander Herrera for the way he plays in my position but also the way he speaks to the other players.

What is the best goal you have ever seen in training?
I can think back, a couple of weeks ago, to when Di Maria scored an unbelievable goal. We did some finishing after training with the forwards and he scored a brilliant strike. He controlled it and bounced the ball into the top corner. Honestly, it was incredible!

What is the best goal you have ever scored in training?
I don't really score nice goals in training unfortunately! They're better in the matches.

Who is the most competitive player in training?
I think it's Rafael. He doesn't like to lose. He is very competitive and always wants to win. He sets a really good example and is a really good pro.

Who is the best five-a-side player?
I don't know as I haven't played in many five-a-side matches with the first team but the Under-21s have a lot of good players. In terms of the first team, Robin van Persie and Adnan Januzaj would be right up there.

Who would you play alongside in your ideal five-a-side team?
I'd like to have Di Maria, van Persie, Adnan and Rafael. That would be a good team!

Do you have any challenges in the gym?
No, because we have a programme that is set. We work on that. I am working on my legs and my quads. The next step is to get a bit stronger, quicker and more agile.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote