Thread: Jesse Lingard
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #216
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jesse Lingard

LINGARD AND RASHFORD'S SECRET TARGETS

Jesse Lingard has revealed he and Marcus Rashford have personal targets for the season, but he is keeping them under wraps.

The no.14 started the Carabao Cup win over Burton and caught the eye with an excellent display, scoring with a deflected shot and providing the assist for Rashford's opener.

In an exclusive interview with United Review, the official matchday programme, Lingard suggested he discusses his individual aims with close friend Rashford, and is keen to deliver improved stats in 2017/18.

"I think I’d like more goals and assists coming into play this year," he said. "Marcus and I have set little targets for ourselves. In each game, we set them ourselves, but that’s our little secret and we have our own ambitions as well. Hopefully we can achieve them."

Rashford scored twice in the first half during the 4-1 triumph as he played centrally, with Romelu Lukaku among the substitutes.

"Each game, he’s improving and he wants to work hard and learn from the best," added Lingard. "As long as he keeps scoring goals, people will talk highly about him."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote