Thread: Marcus Rashford
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #23
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

Tetap membumi Rashford

Rashford voted United's star man v Arsenal

Marcus Rashford’s incredible start to his senior Manchester United career continued with two goals in the 3-2 Barclays Premier League win over Arsenal on Sunday.

Three days after netting a dream double on his debut in the Europa League against FC Midtjylland, the 18-year-old was at it again at Old Trafford to help the Reds secure a thrilling victory over the Gunners.

Rashford’s first goal came just before the half-hour mark as he calmly fired the Reds into the lead from close range and, three minutes later, he deftly headed home Jesse Lingard's cross to send the home fans into raptures.

The Manchester-born frontman has looked at home during his two outings on the big stage and his efforts on Sunday unsurprisingly earned him our Man of the Match award. He picked up a landslide 82 per cent of the votes on our Twitter page to finish ahead of fellow youngster Guillermo Varela (10 per cent) and the scorer of the Reds’ other goal, Ander Herrera (8 per cent).

Rashford told Sky Sports afterwards: "It’s just crazy. This is my first game in the Premier League so obviously it’s been amazing, and to score two has been a bonus. So hopefully we can carry it on and go again the next game.

"It was a shock playing midweek as well, because [Anthony] Martial was meant to be starting, and then I was coming in. But that maybe benefited me because I wasn’t thinking about the game too much, so it’s been good."

United manager Louis van Gaal added on MUTV: "He was playing great, maybe better than against Midtjylland because the resistance was higher and he did things better. He also scored two goals and I am very pleased with him. I think he shall be a very special talent."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/marcus-rashford-voted-man-of-the-match-after-two-goals-for-manchester-united-v-arsenal.aspx