View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 05:54 PM   #76
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Tattoos as fashion on Football

ANTONY TALKS TATTOOS!

Manchester United new boy Antony has talked about his tattoos during an interview with club media.

The Brazilian has a fine array of body art which has caught the eye of a number of Reds supporters, since he made the summer switch from Ajax.

There is a picture of a lion on his arm, although he has pointed out previously his goal celebration, seen following his debut strike against Arsenal, is actually mimicking a tiger.

The inkings clearly have a personal meaning to the right-winger.

"I've got this one together with my brother, which says 'only those from the same place know what I've been through'," he told us recently. "This one on my neck is a chain pendant and the full sleeve has meaning."

When asked if he planned to have more in the future, he replied: "Yes, I would like to get some more. I don't know what yet. I've got my Olympic medal on my thigh as well.

"I'll get more, though I'm not sure of what yet, but there will be a few more."

Antony won the medal during the 2020 Summer Olympics, when appearing for Brazil's Under-23s side.

The South Americans beat Spain 2-1 in the final in Yokohama and Antony played 112 minutes before being withdrawn for Vinicius Jnr of Real Madrid.

The wide-man represented his country again, earning a 10th cap at senior level, in this week's 5-1 friendly win over Tunisia in France, coming off the bench in the 65th minute.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote