View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #8
fredrian.seven
captain

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Quote:
"More or less 4-3-3," he told the club's official website. "We played that already last season, in the second half of the season, and I have said that is the system I want to use.

"We played in our shape [on tour] and played how we have to play. That's also where I have been very satisfied."

He added: "That the midfielder is [sometimes] in front of the striker is not bad because I think you do need variation in your attack," said Van Gaal, in a press
conference following the final tour match against PSG.

"I like that and I ask for that, especially from Memphis. It can also be [Michael] Carrick or [Bastian] Schweinsteiger or [Morgan] Schneiderlin once in a while but mostly Memphis [Depay]. It depends on our
opponents."
Emang pas tur kemaren pake 433 ya? kok nggak tampak. Dan klo bukan apakah di BPL si Van Gaal bakal beralih k 433?