View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #143
Redsbusby

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Pogba

Pogba ngungkapin perasaan luar biasanya ttg kepercayaan saf dgn tidak meminjamkannya..
Gw yakin banyak fans yg berharap banyak ama ni bocah... 18 tahun euy! ckckckck

Pogba in Sir Alex's plans

manutd.com

Paul Pogba is hoping for more chances to prove himself after his tantalising taste of the first team in last month’s Carling Cup defeat of Leeds.

The 18-year-old midfielder made his debut as a second-half substitute in the 3-0 win at Elland Road and showed why he’s so highly regarded at the club with an assured and skilful performance.

The Frenchman could be handed another opportunity to impress in the next round against Aldershot after being assured he is very much in Sir Alex's thinking this term.

Pogba told the French Football Federation website: "A possible loan to a Championship club was discussed early in the season, but Sir Alex said he did not want me to leave.

"That makes me want to prove he was right in trusting me. I am proud of what I’m doing. I'm getting closer to the first team and I hope to progress further this season."

Pogba admitted he had mixed feelings when he replaced Ryan Giggs at half-time at Leeds.

"I was nervous but so happy to be among players like Carrick, Berbatov and Owen," he said. "It was a nice taste of the first team and made me want even more."

Pogba arrived at United from Le Havre in a much-discussed move in 2009 and was a key figure in the Under-18s' Youth Cup triumph in May.

"We lifted the cup in front of more than 25,000 fans – it was fabulous," he added. "I always dreamed of playing teams like Chelsea and Liverpool and now it's coming true.

"We continued a Mancunian tradition by winning that trophy for the 10th time. This proves I'm not in the north of England by accident!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote