View Single Post
Old 22-03-2015, 12:25 PM   #25
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Liverpool vs Manchester United

Yup, Shaw dan Rojo masih diragukan untuk tampil..

20/03/2015 16:24, Report by Gemma Thompson

Defensive duo not fit enough to start

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has confirmed to MUTV that defenders Marcos Rojo and Luke Shaw are not fit enough to start at Anfield, but may be on the bench.
Both players missed the 3-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur last weekend and, while they have made progress with their fitness, van Gaal believes they are unlikely to be risked in the starting XI on Sunday.
"I don’t think they are fit to play, but maybe on the bench. I have to see how they are," said the boss.
In other news, the United manager revealed that Robin van Persie has started doing some running as his recovery work from an ankle problem continues. "He was today [Friday], for the first time, on the training pitch running, so he has made progression also," van Gaal added.
Ahead of the visit to Anfield, van Gaal says he is well aware of the importance of the fixture to United fans everywhere and is determined to leave Merseyside with all three points.
"The next game is the most important game – especially in this rat race, but of course I know it is our competitor," he said. "I know it is, for our fans, the enemy and it’s very important. I want to win against Liverpool again. We have already won two times [against them, in pre-season and in December], but the last time they lost [in the league] was against us – a long time ago. It shall be very difficult."