View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #6
dancoloveunited
first team

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Thought of Our Red Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigga View Post
We all want to love the guy, buts he has got to prove himself..week in and week out, and not with random flashes of skill once a month.
that's the point.

Quote:
Its another of my superstitions to NEVER tip United to win anything...so I think we will come 2nd to Chelsea.
masih percaya sama superstitions aja nih orang...

Quote:
What is my favourite United chant??? Oh I have so many! Last season the Big Bad Wesley Brown Chant was my favourite...and i think this year it will be 'Ancelotti are ya listening?'..which is a play on the Mourinho song we used to sing when Chelsea were last reigning champions. Really for a club like ours we should have our own equivalent of 'Youll Never Walk Alone'...in-spite of how that song makes my skin crawl! But unfortunately we don't. I guess my long term favourite is 'Footballs taught by Matt Busby' which dates back to the 1960s and has been sung by generations of United fans. United Road is always good as well. Im looking forward to a Chicharito one..sure someone will have invented it by now!
glory glory man united gak masuk ya...

Quote:
I hope all the global United fans stick with the club if things go wrong for us.. as they can do in football. Once upon a time i truly believed that i would never see United win more than the odd FA Cup once every few years, and the League title was just an unreachable dream...we were so far behind Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal in the 80s..I still think that those days may yet return because that is what happens in football...Liverpool's last twenty years of history point to that...anything is possible.
I have the same thought... but hopefully it's not another liverpool's time when our dark ages return...
dancoloveunited is offline   Reply With Quote