View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #24
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Donny van de Beek

'He'll get his game time': Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists Donny van de Beek WILL start in the coming weeks... with summer signing limited to just 59 minutes of Premier League action since his arrival

* Donny van de Beek came on with 14 minutes to go against Newcastle United
* The Man United midfielder played a part as United scored three times late on
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists van de Beek will get his chance to start soon

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted that summer signing Donny van de Beek will get his chance in the starting XI after he made another influential impact against Newcastle on Saturday night.

United struck three times late on against the Magpies to claim a 4-1 win at St James' Park, in a crucial result following a disappointing start to the season.

Van de Beek came off the bench with 14 minutes to go on Saturday to help United storm to victory, and an impressed Solskjaer admitted the former Ajax star will get his chance to start in the coming weeks after being reduced to just 59 minutes of Premier League action so far this season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says that Donny van de Beek will get his chance in the starting XI

'He'll get his game time. He's been fantastic in the group,' Solskjaer told reporters after the win against Newcastle.

'I think you see today and in training, he's so neat and tidy, I don't think he lost the ball once.

'It's about finding the balance in the team. We've won 4-1 today and you're asking why I didn't start one of the players. He'll have a very good impact on the team.'

£40million man Van De Beek made a promising start to his United career, scoring on his debut in an opening-day defeat against Crystal Palace, but is yet to establish himself as a regular.

Meanwhile, captain Harry Maguire - who has had a torrid few months on and off the pitch - received praise from Solskjaer after bouncing back from his red card on England duty to score in United's win.

'Harry scored and leads by example,' Solskjaer said of his captain.

'He showed good character, I am happy for him. He had a couple of difficult weeks since he last played for us,' Solskjaer said.

'The boys came together really well. They are looking forward to every game. Today I rested a few and they have come on and done the business for us.'

Goals from Bruno Fernandes, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Marcus Rashford in the closing stages sealed the late victory for United, who moved up to 14th in the table.

Solskjaer's side face an all-together sterner test on Tuesday as they travel to Paris to take on last season's runners-up PSG in the Champions League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8852105/Man-United-manager-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-insists-Donny-van-Beek-start-coming-weeks.html
semoga VDB cepat mendapatkan debut starternya & selalu menjadi pilihan starting XI