View Single Post
Old 27-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #173
Redsbusby

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [UCL] Schalke 0-2 Man Utd (Semifinal)

Schalke v Man United in tweets!
By talkSPORT,

Read what the players said before and after the game as well as a few cheeky tweets from the fans!

Quote:
On our travels again today. Flying to Germany with the aim of bringing a positive result back for the 2nd leg at Old Trafford
themichaelowen
Quote:
Just arrive to Germany for tomorrow's CL semi-final leg against Schalke. Join us tomorrow luisnani gloryglorymanunited
luisnani
Quote:
Arrived at hotel, had lunch, currently resting in rooms. Head to stadium later to train on the pitch. Preparations are so far so good.
themichaelowen
Quote:
After good training we are all set for tomorrow's game. Here with my friends rioferdy5 and Rooney luisnani http://say.ly/fVxhkM
luisnani
Quote:
Can't wait for the game later, gotta play to our maximum to win this + leave every ounce of effort rioferdy5 on that pitch...let's av iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
rioferdy5
Quote:
Morning all. Training fine last night. Great stadium. The pitch appeared to be big. Was dry so let's hope they wet it before kick off later.
themichaelowen
Quote:
Morning all in room listening to the beatles. Best band ever in my opinion. Excited for tonight. Come on the red men
Wazzaroon08
Quote:
My phone is off from now tweeps getting focused for game. Speak later tweeps.
Wazzaroon08
Quote:
One United supporter gave me his bike during morning walk. thank you for that and join us later http://say.ly/Wtbhqz
luisnani
Quote:
In an exclusive interview with talkSPORT, Gary Neville said it's vital mufc get an away goal at Schalke tonight: http://bit.ly/htW3Xq
talkSPORT
Quote:
Can't help but think of Dot Cotton and the EastEnders laundrette every time see Papadopoulos on the Schalke team sheer
MirrorFootball
Quote:
HT; Like Kate Middleton this Friday night, Man U have been stretched by eager Germanic probing.
LiterallyJamie
Quote:
Giggs greatest ever man utd player!!!!
fizzer18
Quote:
Metzelder on Sky Italia: "Against Inter everything we tried worked. Against United we couldn't even try anything."
Marcotti
Quote:
6 - Man Utd are the first ever team to keep six away clean sheets in a single Champions League season. Exceptional.
OptaJoe
Quote:
Great result(shoulda scored a couple more), still got to produce a performance 2nd leg. Great stadium + our fans were loud+clear, thanks!rioferdy5
Quote:
Hi tweeps just left stadium thought we were class today hope u all enjoyed. Thx to everyones good luck messages. Giggs. Wow. He's unreal
Wazzaroon08
Quote:
Wazzaroon08 giggsy + carrick were pulling strings tonight...love sitting back + watching sometimes! stayonyourfeet
rioferdy5
Quote:
Fabio put in a mature shift too! 2 brothers fighting it out at right back + they love it! twins
rioferdy5
Quote:
Asleep at 2am + already up...I am knackered but can't sleep(work that 1 out) must be the adrenaline. We got a warm down b4 we fly back later
rioferdy5
Quote:
talkSPORTDrive Carrick was best player on pitch, WimboJimb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT