View Single Post
Old 17-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #626
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

MOURINHO : POGBA WILL SHOW HIS CLASS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants Paul Pogba to forget his world-record fee and continue building on a positive start to his second spell at the club.

Pogba has played every minute in midfield in the four games he has played since completing his much-publicised transfer back to Old Trafford from Juventus and serving a one-match suspension - a testament to the fitness and athleticism of a player who had no pre-season before rejoining the Reds.

Though it was to be expected that the Frenchman will need to fit into the team, Mourinho feels the 23-year-old will soon be at the peak of his powers and insists too much should not be made of the price tag.

"You make a relation between what you pay and the club revenue, and realise that other clubs paying 20, 30, 40 [million pounds] is a much bigger thing than what Man United did," the boss told reporters.

"I just want Paul to forget that and to play his football. [Having had] no pre-season, he had a very good impact in the first game and it’s normal that, after that, he has a little decrease.

"But I’m full of trust in him because I know the player he is; I know he’s a very good guy with a lot of ambition, so the form will come naturally. As the team improves, form improves."

Mourinho believes Pogba is capable of playing both "positional" and more free-ranging roles in midfield, depending on the opposition and the resources at the manager’s disposal.

"It depends on the situation," he added. "In the Premier League, we are playing with Wayne Rooney as a no.10 and [against Feyenoord] we played [Ander] Herrera in front of the back four with [Morgan] Schneiderlin and gave Paul more freedom to occupy spaces. It’s not a problem with his position – he feels comfortable."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Sep/jose-mourinho-says-paul-pogba-decrease-is-normal-form-will-come-naturally-for-manchester-united.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote