View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #55
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

JOHNSTONE TO SPEND SEASON AT VILLA

Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone has sealed a season-long loan switch to Aston Villa.

The 24-year-old finished last term with Steve Bruce's side and performed well for the Midlanders in the Championship during his 22 appearances.

Despite reported rival interest in his services, Bruce has managed to finalise a move in time for rest of the club's pre-season campaign.

"I am delighted to be back," Johnstone told Villa's official website. "I really enjoyed my last spell here – it’s a great club with top players and passionate fans.

"I can’t wait to get started now. I believe it can be a special season for all of us and I will be working hard each and every day to produce the kind of performances that will help us achieve what we’re aiming for."

Johnstone, who won the FA Youth Cup in 2011, will get the opportunity to line up behind another of Villa's major recruits this summer in former England captain John Terry.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote