View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:53 AM   #825
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Rio Gavin Ferdinand

Kate Wright chooses Rio Ferdinand’s daughter Tia, seven, to be her maid of honour at stunning wedding ceremony in Turkey

The former Towie star and the football pundit jetted to a luxury resort near Marmaris earlier this week to tie the knot.

The Mayor of Marmaris has claimed he has already officiated at the nuptials and the couple are now man and wife.

Now The Mirror Online reports Kate, 28, made a touching gesture and asked the youngest of Rio's three children to be by her side as she walked down the aisle as her maid of honour.

Rio, 40, previously revealed how delighted his little girl was to be asked to carry out the duty by Kate over her nine bridesmaids.

Sharing a picture of the moment on his Instagram, Rio wrote: "What this beautiful woman has brought to all of our lives is hard to put into words. But this picture of excitement on my little girls face(pixilated but u get it) says it all.

"Surprising her by revealing that she is going to be the Maid of Honour (the girl in charge she says) on our wedding day & then to see her filled with crazy joy and excitement I could never have imagined before now.

"These are the moments that melt my heart & pushes my love for you even deeper."

Rio also has sons Lorenz, 13, and Tate, 11, from his first marriage to late wife Rebecca Ellison, who tragically passed away in May 2015 after a battle with cancer.

He and Kate went public with their romance in July 2017, with the former footballer proposing during a trip to Abu Dhabi in November last year with his proud children watching on.

Kate and Rio reportedly said 'I Do' in front of 100 friends and family, and according to Daily Sabbah, Mayor Mehmet Oktay told Demirören News Agency that he officiated their dream wedding at the D Maris Bay hotel.

He said: "Both the couple and the guests told me that they enjoyed Marmaris a lot.

"Ferdinand said they will visit Marmaris in the years to come."
The couple kicked off celebrations on Thursday with a pre-wedding party for their high-profile guests.
The ceremony then followed on Friday afternoon at the five star resort, that costs between £300 and £5,000 a night for a room.

www.thesun.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote