Thread: Axel Tuanzebe
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016, 12:49 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Congrats! Semoga menjadi awal bagus untuk menembus tim utama Inggris suatu saat nanti

TUANZEBE HANDED FIRST ENGLAND CALL-UP

Axel Tuanzebe has received his first England call-up after being drafted into the Under-19 squad but Manchester United colleague Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has been forced to withdraw.

Chelsea's Jake Clarke-Salter has also pulled out, with Tuanzebe joining Walsall's Rico Henry in being added to the party for the two games against Mexico at the start of next month.

The 18-year-old has been rewarded for a fine season at Old Trafford as he has been on the bench for the first team and made 11 appearances for the title-winning Under-21 side. The powerful centre-back would have amassed more games but for injury and is continuing to make sound progress.

Tuanzebe will hope, in the long term, to follow in the footsteps of Chris Smalling, who is likely to represent Roy Hodgson's side at the European Championship this summer.

"I definitely look up to Chris," he told ManUtd.com recently. "He plays in my position and to see how he is improving daily is massive for me and how he is becoming a true leader of the team. He has been a credit to the club and hopefully for the country as well. He’s a lovely guy and I can always go up to him and speak to him."

When quizzed about England at the time, he said: "I get asked this question a lot. There is great talent out there and hopefully I’ll get my chance soon. There are some good players in the 1997s group but hopefully my chance will come."

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote