View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #58
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone happy to sign for Aston Villa permanently if they win promotion

* Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone has been a key player for Aston Villa this season
* The 25-year-old is on loan from Manchester United and valued at around £5m
* He is keen to keep playing first-team football and a permenant switch is likely

Sam Johnstone is prepared to sign permanently for Aston Villa should Steve Bruce's side secure promotion to the Premier League.

The goalkeeper, on loan from Manchester United, produced a stirring display to keep a clean sheet in the victory over Cardiff and will be a priority transfer for Villa in the summer.

United triggered a year extension to Johnstone's contract two months ago to ensure he was not a free agent once this season ends and Villa may have to pay £5million to secure his services.

Sam Johnstone, 25, is prepared to sign permanently for Aston Villa if they go up this season

Villa's 1-0 win over Cardiff came courtesy of a superb volley by Jack Grealish but owed much to a string of saves from Johnstone and promotion automatically or via the play-offs is on the agenda for Bruce.

Johnstone, 25, said a permanent move was the next step, adding: 'I want to play every week. At Man United you are probably not going to play every week.

'I only have a year left on my contract. I am just enjoying my time here. I'm concentrating on Villa at the moment.

'It's just a case of waiting, hopefully get Villa promoted and then sit down in the summer - hopefully after a few holidays - and see where I'm at. I want to carry on playing football.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5605689/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-Sam-Johnstone-happy-sign-Aston-Villa-permanently.html
sama kayak Perreira, mending Sam dilepas aja u/ masa depan sang pemain. selama De Gea fit (dan kalo gak pindah ke Madrid) mah aman lah gawang United