View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 01:02 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

MOURINHO'S TEAM NEWS FOR PALACE CLASH

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that both Michael Carrick and Phil Jones will miss Manchester United's Premier League clash with Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Carrick and Jones were absent from Wednesday's 4-1 Champions League win over CSKA Moscow in Russia and during his press conference on Friday, Mourinho told reporters that the pair remain unavailable.

"They are out. They were out and tomorrow some will be out. What I'm saying is that from all the injuries we had, I hope that I can have some players available for tomorrow.

"We have to train and make decisions after training [today]," he continued. "But I hope some of the players that couldn't play in Moscow can recover."

One of those could be Antonio Valencia, who also missed the win in Moscow. “Maybe," said Mourinho, when questioned by MUTV if the full-back would be fit for Saturday's game. "We have to train but, maybe, yes.”

When asked for the latest update on hamstring-victim Paul Pogba, Mourinho added: "He's injured. He cannot play tomorrow and it's not an injury that I can have the hope like I can have with Jones or Antonio Valencia. With them, I have the hope to see them training and to have a positive answer. For long-term injuries, I don't speak about them, so Ibra, Pogba, Rojo and these players, I don't think about them."

www.manutd.com