View Single Post
Old 25-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
troy andreas

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United - Loan Watch 2014/15

Transfer news: Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone unlikely to return to Doncaster

Sam Johnstone admits that Doncaster Rovers' relegation to League One makes it unlikely that he will return next season following a loan spell from Manchester United.

After injury cut short his initial loan spell at Yeovil Town, Johnstone ended the campaign with Rovers, where he made 18 league appearances and kept regular goalkeeper Ross Turnbull out of the side.

The 21-year-old impressed during his time at the Keepmoat Stadium but was unable to prevent Paul Dickov's side from dropping into the third tier, a league he would be reluctant to play in.

"I'd like to be playing in at least the Championship next season," he told the Sheffield Star.

"I've done well at that level this season so it would be best for me to at least stay at that level.

"If Rovers had stayed up then I would definitely have been interested in coming back, if United were happy with that.

"Going to Doncaster and playing so many games was brilliant for my development and I want to kick on from that next season."

However, Johnstone remains uncertain as to where he will play his football next season as he waits to see what Louis van Gaal has planned for him at Old Trafford.

"I don't really know what is happening with my future at the minute because of the change of manager at United," he said.

"There's going to be a lot of changes over the summer and I'm sure the new manager will want to assess everything before any decisions are made."

HTML Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9325329?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."