View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 02:11 PM   #19
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FA Cup - replay] West Ham United vs Manchester United

Ander Herrera states his prediction for West Ham v Man Utd

Ander Herrera looks ahead to Manchester United's FA Cup clash with West Ham United on Wednesday

Ander Herrera has warned his Manchester United team-mates that they cannot afford to underestimate West Ham United ahead of Wednesday night’s FA Cup quarter-final replay.

The Red Devils head to Upton Park looking to bounce back from the disappointment of their 3-0 loss to Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon.

Louis van Gaal’s men are aiming to respond to that defeat by beating West Ham to book their place in the semi-finals of the FA Cup against Everton at Wembley.

West Ham, meanwhile, warmed up for the game by coming from two goals down to earn a 3-3 draw against Arsenal in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.

And United midfielder Herrera has talked up the importance of Wednesday’s game in the context of the Red Devils’ season.

Speaking to MUTV, Herrera said: “I know how important the FA Cup is for our fans. We don’t have players in the dressing room who have won it for United.

“I was talking to Michael Carrick about it and he told me he wants to win and get to Wembley. We realise how important it is for us as players and for our fans to get a trophy.

“In the Premier League you show your balance [by being consistent over the season] but in the cup you show your spirit and your desire to win. The FA Cup is a big competition, it’s very emotional.

“If we beat West Ham we’ll have the chance to play at Wembley, which is a fantastic stadium. I have a lot of things in mind about being there and we have a big chance to be there, but of course West Ham away is not easy.”

United are currently fifth in the Premier League table and four points adrift of the top four.

[ocde]http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2016/04/west-ham-v-man-utd-prediction-ander-herrera/[/code]