Thread: Dean Henderson
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 09:48 AM   #24
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dean Henderson

Dean Henderson signs new three-year contract at Manchester United... then heads straight back out on loan to Sheffield United to kick-start his Premier League career

* Sheffield United have announced the return of Dean Henderson on loan
* The 22-year-old also signed a new three-year contract with Manchester United
* Henderson featured in each of the Blades 46 Championship matches last season

Sheffield United have announced the return of Dean Henderson on loan from Manchester United after the 22-year-old signed a new three-year deal at Old Trafford.

Henderson was a key figure during the Blades promotion campaign last season, appearing in each of their 46 Championship matches.

The highly rated England Under-21 international, who has been with United since the age of 14, signed a new deal until 2022, with the option of a further year.

Dean Henderson has signed a new deal with Man United before returning to Sheffield United. The 22-year-old featured in each of the Blades 46 Championship matches last season

Henderson said: 'The club has been amazing in designing an individual pathway to aid my development which will enable me to reach my potential and perform at the highest level possible.

'Signing this contract is such a proud moment for myself and my family; I've worked so hard to reach this point and I want to do everything I can to repay the faith the club has shown in me.

'I am looking forward to being back at Bramall Lane, the opportunity to be reunited with the coaches and play in front of the amazing fans again is one that I am relishing. I cannot wait to enjoy a full season of Premier League football which I know will be hugely beneficial for my career.'

The Blades confirmed Henderson's return on Twitter, shortly after announcing the signing of Ben Osborn from Nottingham Forest.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7289597/Dean-Henderson-returns-Sheffield-United-loan-signing-new-Manchester-United-contract.html