View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 12:05 PM   #24
penk22_
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United 4-0 West Ham United

Jose Mourinho: "Many times last season, we deserved to win and we didn't. So the fact we ,won the match is the most important thing. Last season, we were top of the league after the first match, but we finished sixth so being top of the table means nothing. It just means we played well and confidence is high. Our challenge is to keep this level of results and confidence levels. The fans have reason to be optimistic, but I have years of experience in the Premier League and my feet are on the ground.”

Nemanja Matic: “I’m happy that everyone played a good game and everybody gave his best and played very well today. That’s why we won 4-0 against a very good team in the first game. Hopefully we can continue to play like we did today, but we will see - the season is long.”

Romelu Lukaku: “To play in front of such a great crowd for such a great club it’s a dream come true, but the most important thing was to win. The win was good – four goals and a clean sheet – we’ve started well so now we have to keep going. When you play for Manchester United everybody has a job to do, and obviously mine is to score goals and to keep the ball for the team. The team did a good job today, everybody was creative and everybody made a lot of chances to score so it’s promising.”

Phil Jones: “It was important for us all to get off to a good start today in front of our home fans and make sure we got the three points. I think everyone, to a man today, put in a great shift. I thought Matic was terrific. His position on the pitch, his awareness, he understands the game and he is always in the right position.”