View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #3
Riskur
Divisi IT

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Huddersfield Town vs Manchester United

WHAT IS JOSE MOURINHO'S VIEW OF VAR?

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has outlined his opinions on the new technology in football, ahead of the Reds’ first match using the VAR system against Huddersfield Town in the Emirates FA Cup on Saturday.

The video assistant referee has been trialled in both domestic cup competitions in England this term [the FA Cup and the Carabao Cup] but this is the first time a United match has had it in place.

Although there has been some controversy in other fixtures of late, Jose is broadly in agreement with the changes and feels it is time for the match officials to receive some support.

“When people ask us if we like it, if we don’t like it, if we agree with it or don’t agree with it, I think honestly it’s a question for the referees,” the boss told MUTV.

“They want to perform the best they can, they don’t like to make mistakes. And sometimes they make mistakes because it’s a human mistake and you cannot go over it unless you have some technological support. So if the referees are happy with that technological support, then yes, let’s go for the VAR. I think, from my perspective, I like the feeling.”

The manager is clear the testing of the new system will iron out any teething problems with the technology.

“Of course they need adjustments,” he said. “They need to make sure that they don’t change the dynamic of the game too much, the emotion of the game too much – people waiting a couple of minutes to know if they can jump [and celebrate] because it was a goal.

“But from my professional perspective, I like the feeling of a right decision is coming. It’s a penalty or not a penalty, it’s handball or not handball, it’s a red card or not a red card. I think a fair decision is a feeling that I like.”

semoga teknologi ini bisa membantu wasit bekerja lebih baik lagi, khusunya pada pertandingan FA Cup united bertemu Huddersfield minggu tengah malam kelak