View Single Post
Old 18-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #16
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coolest Cleats in World Football Right Now

You definitely won't miss Messi in these! Barca superstar to wear his new rainbow boots against Manchester City

Lionel Messi has vowed to light up the Etihad on Tuesday night as he parades his new rainbow boots for the first time against Manchester City.

The Barcelona superstar warmed-up for the mouth-watering Champions League last 16 first-leg clash by becoming the player with the most goals in Spanish football history.

His two goals in the devastating 6-0 win over Rayo Vallecano saw him surpass the record set by Athletic Bilbao striker Telmo Zarra.

And the Argentina ace is hoping his latest Samba signature studs - feature a bright colour scheme of green, blue, pink, orange and white and combines revolutionary technologies to weigh only 165g - will help him do the business against the Barclays Premier League side.

The Argentine wore the boots during a Barcelona training session at the Etihad Stadium on Monday night.

'It's great to play in the knock out stages of the UEFA Champions League and hopefully this season we can make it to the Final in Lisbon,' he said.

'I'm also very excited to show my fans my new adizero f50 Messi boots which I will debut for the first time in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.

Messi's new boots are not the only debutant on show on Tuesday. The new official Champions League match ball will be used in the competition for the first time ahead of May's final in Lisbon.

'The ball is very beautiful,' four-time Ballon d'Or winner Messi added.

'I would say that the UEFA Champions League ball is the most popular ball with the players.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2561152/Barca-superstar-Messi-wear-new-boots-against-Manchester-City.html
akankah Messi mencetak gol di Etihad dinihari nanti sekaligus memberikan kemenangan kepada Barca dengan sepatu barunya?