View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Swansea City vs Manchester United

MOURINHO REFLECTS ON UNITED WIN AT SWANSEA

Jose Mourinho spoke to MUTV and reporters at his post-match press conference following Manchester United's 4-0 Premier League win at Swansea City...

STRONG FINISH AND LATE GOALS

"Yes, but in the last few minutes it's because the opponent is losing and trying to get the ball. The reality of the game was 75 minutes, 1-0 and the result open. Okay, I always felt on the bench the game was under control and the team was confident to have the ball. We were winning 1-0 and not defending and trying to score more goals but the game was open. I feel very happy with the difficulty of the match and the way we explored their fragile moments at the end of the game.

BACK-TO-BACK 4-0 WINS

"I think the team is confident and in both matches winning 1-0 at half-time, we didn't start the second half looking like we had to keep a clean sheet to win the match. We tried to control the game by keeping the ball and creating chances and we did that in both matches. The players that came on from the bench did well. Easy for me to make decisions, easy for me to make changes. The players make the manager look better and I thank their fantastic attitude, even the ones that weren't selected because we know we have to have a squad to do something special this season."

IT'S NOT ALWAYS MOTORWAY

"The word that describes better the team now is confidence. The team is confident, the team starts the game confident, the team starts the second half confident. But I want to see the way we emotionally react to losing it because it’s also another stage - be losing and try to change a result because in this moment everything is going in our favour. You know, it’s not always motorway. You always find difficult roads and we have to be ready."

LET'S BUILD ON THIS

"Of course, this time last season we had six points from our first two games and we finished sixth. This start means nothing. The important thing for me is we’ve played well in these two games and we have to keep that going. I don’t like that people are looking at these matches and thinking they are easy matches, but the team is consistent and confident and we have to carry on."

www.manutd.com