View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 09:56 AM   #19
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Siapakah sosok pelatih yg tepat pengganti Mourinho jika dia dipecat?

'He came here with a big smile on his face and I think that was important for the players': Victor Lindelof eager to see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer given Man United job on permanent basis

* Victor Lindelof wants Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Man United's permanent boss
* The Norwegian has lifted United into the top four after taking over in December
* Lindelof has become a mainstay under Solskjaer, featuring in all 19 matches

Victor Lindelof admits he will 'be pleased' to see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed Manchester United's permanent manager.

United have remained tight-lipped about Solskjaer's long-term position but it is understood he could be announced as the permanent boss as early as this week.

Lindelof has developed under Solskjaer and admits he is keen to see the former Cardiff City boss rewarded for the work he has done since succeeding Jose Mourinho in December.

Victor Lindelof wants Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to become Manchester United's permanent boss. The Swede has improved under the Norwegian and has featured in all 19 of his games in charge. Manchester United are said to be close to appointing Solskjaer as their permanent manager. Lindelof reveals how Solskjaer's 'big smile' was important in lifting the players on his arrival

Speaking to Sky Sports about Solskjaer's future, Lindelof said: 'If he gets the job, I will be pleased.

'It's not my job to decide in the end, but, of course, I'm very happy with the things that he has done since he's arrived. I have nothing bad to say about him.

'He's a legend of the club, so he knows everything about being here as a player, so when he speaks to you, you always listen.

'He knows what he's talking about because he has been through it all. That's also a very good thing to have.

'He's been amazing since he arrived and he came here with a big smile on his face and I think that was important for all of the players.

'He spoke to me and told me to do the things that I'm good at, to show my abilities and to express myself on the pitch. That was very nice to hear.'

Lindelof has been an ever-present alongside Chris Smalling under the interim boss and has featured in all 19 matches that Solskjaer has been in charge for.

The 46-year-old Norwegian has won 14 of his 19 games as caretaker manager since replacing Mourinho.

After their FA Cup exit, attention after the international break turns to a double-header against Watford and Wolves, the team they lost out to in the FA Cup.

United are currently fifth in the table and are chasing down Arsenal and Tottenham in a bid for a top four finish, therefore securing Champions League football for next season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6851769/Victor-Lindelof-eager-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-given-Manchester-United-job-permanent-basis.html